Never skip leg day

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
Except in the beginning he wasn't a monster in his calves and would pose with his legs in water even. Then one summer on an overseas sabbatical he came back with decent calves.

I agree it's never been proven.

However; he did finally admit to using/abusing steroids in the day...which many people still believe he has never admitted.

ive seen a few interviews where arnold talks pretty openly about using steroids. It doesn't seem there was this stigma about them back in those days like we have now.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
ive seen a few interviews where arnold talks pretty openly about using steroids. It doesn't seem there was this stigma about them back in those days like we have now.

There was in the gym always.

Sattern

Jul 20, 2014
Skylercompany.com
I think that guy is actually like that, he built his upper body not realizing how essential it is to work your entire body.

He might get looked at weirdly now until he works his legs.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
There was in the gym always.

While I wasn't in the gym during those days, everything I've heard was the before steroids were made illegal, it wasn't really so bad to be using them. Arnold has talked about this (and claimed he stopped when they became illegal, which I believe if for no other reason than his candidity) and it isn't really secret knowledge. But, at the same time, I also believe Mike Tyson didn't rape that girl. He has admitted pretty much everything else, so I believe him.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
While I wasn't in the gym during those days, everything I've heard was the before steroids were made illegal, it wasn't really so bad to be using them. Arnold has talked about this (and claimed he stopped when they became illegal, which I believe if for no other reason than his candidity) and it isn't really secret knowledge. But, at the same time, I also believe Mike Tyson didn't rape that girl. He has admitted pretty much everything else, so I believe him.

OT:

http://kotaku.com/watch-mike-tyson-play-mike-tysons-punch-out-for-the-f-1170599272

The famed champ had apparently never played the 1987 Nintendo boxing game he made famous.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sad.gif

#childhoodruined

Sooon

Oct 3, 2014
This is the same guy from the OP. You really can't judge someone's legs when they're wearing baggy shorts like that.

snndVBz.jpg

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004
This is the same guy from the OP. You really can't judge someone's legs when they're wearing baggy shorts like that.

snndVBz.jpg

He didn't skip leg day! :thumbsup:

Sadly, I have been skipping arm day. It's...not good D:

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
He didn't skip leg day! :thumbsup:

Sadly, I have been skipping arm day. It's...not good D:

IMHO he may not have skipped, but he doesn't put any extra days in.... his legs are still small, er, dare I say tiny.

even with my genetics for a big upper body, my legs are HUGE compared to his in that pic. I am thinking he put that pic out in defense of the one that went viral? again, IMHO his legs still look small

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Saw a guy at Disney land that was just like the initial pic. I wish I could have gotten a pic, it was ridiculous.

The Day Dreamer

Nov 5, 2013
Its quite possible. I have seen such in my local gym here. They just work like freak on upper part while forgetting the bottom part of their body. LOL.

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004
Milhouse skipped leg day:

RpIHsFT.jpg

But this guy didn't:

Q6rBt5V.jpg

elitejp

Golden Member
Jan 2, 2010
im gonna say its the angle of the camera and the focal length. If you shoot and understand dslrs a wide angle lens will make whatever is the focus point extremely large and everything else extremely small. Take a selfie of your face holding the camera above you while including your body and you will see what i mean.