Never buy/bid from UBID

Dx-treme

Mar 14, 2000
All but a good experience from this company.

1) shipping DOA products
2) HP computer MOBO blew up in a week
3) incorrect shipping ( paid for fed ex next day, got ship via some truckign company withput trackign no or delivery time period)
4) not commiting to their bids

As soon as my next order get shipped in i am calling to order them to take out all of my info from their customer database.

Makanani

Jan 31, 2000
i've ordered aplenty from ubid and never had problems except once when a video card was sent to me a day late. maybe i'm just lucky

Bulbasaur

Oct 15, 1999
Ditto...never a problem with Ubid. Everything on time and accurate. Sorry about your problems Dx-treme, hope you have better luck somewhere else.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
you guys don;t have a problem w/ their shipping practices? (i.e. the shipping price goes up if the final bid ends low.)

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
We have had very good experiences with UBid...well good for us not them. We bid on a set of speakers from them and one arrived Fed Ex Priority, just as it was supposed to and the other one did not. We called customer serivce and they said they would look into it. Two days later, the UPS man delivered the other speaker to us even though there was no UPS label on it (there was a Fed Ex label). That in itself is wierd. Anyway, we never heard from UBid regarding it, but when I got my next credit card statement, they had refunded us the amount of one speaker. So, we got two speakers for the price of one.

IronMike

Jun 24, 2000
Have been very pleased with UBid. However shipping has always been much higher than the other online auction sites.