Netflix "Choose your own adventure"

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/netflix-bring-choose-own-adventure-100000117.html

I like this idea. I was all over "choose your own adventure" books when I was a kid; must have had at least 20 of them.

Does Johnny McHero

a) stay to face the evil gang

b) try to sneak past them

c) leave the warehouse

Choose your own adventure!

It's just a matter of how in depth this stuff can get. Some of the better books were pretty mind blowing for me as a kid. The scenes could double back against each other and be reused in several endings. It would still take a lot of them to make it more than a gimmick.

And no more "I kept my finger on the page". If you open a door and walk into a headshot the show's over.

Start again. Try to find the good ending.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
First time that I encountered a choose your own adventure book, I read it straight through and was thoroughly confused in the end.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
First time that I encountered a choose your own adventure book, I read it straight through and was thoroughly confused in the end.
Skipped this page, did you?
pick-adventure-note.jpg

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
One angle Netflix could play is to hide topless scenes inside of the shows.

You'd have to make all the correct choices to find them.

Reactions: pete6032

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
One angle Netflix could play is to hide topless scenes inside of the shows.

You'd have to make all the correct choices to find them.
Seems like a pointless effort with how easy it is to just see some boobs if that's what you're after these days.

dasherHampton

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2018
Seems like a pointless effort with how easy it is to just see some boobs if that's what you're after these days.

Half the fun is in the chase, at least for me. The only downside I see for Netflix is that the correct choices to see your assistant take her top off would be instantly posted on the net.