Netanyahu says war was 'victory'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28955615

On Tuesday a ceasefire came into effect after 50 days of fierce fighting in which more than 2,200 people died, most of them Palestinians.

fierce fighting? lol. it was a holocaust againt the pals, plain and simple. the numbers do not lie.

Israel-Gaza conflict
8 July - Israeli offensive began
5,263 air strikes on Gaza
4,564 rockets and mortars fired at Israel
2,101 people killed in Gaza - UN estimates 70% of deaths are civilians
7 civilians killed in Israel
64 Israeli soldiers killed
Figures as of 26 Aug. Sources: Palestinian Ministry of Health, OCHA, IDF

i like how bbc doesn't give an actual number for pal civilian deaths. half the stupid world can't calculate 70%. almost 1,500 civilian deaths. :rolleyes:

D-Man

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 1999
Sad for the pals they were only armed with bottle rockets you know the type that only blow off a couple of roof shingles.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Sad for the pals they were only armed with bottle rockets you know the type that only blow off a couple of roof shingles.

sad indeed when compared to state of the art weaponry, tanks, fighter jets, laser guided missles, illegal phosphorous shells, and every other US taxpayer funded weapon that israel used against palestinians. go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

D-Man

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 1999
sad indeed when compared to state of the art weaponry, tanks, fighter jets, laser guided missles, illegal phosphorous shells, and every other US taxpayer funded weapon that israel used against palestinians. go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

Response do not shoot bottle rockets at heavily armed opponent. Speaking of holes ah never mind.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
You seem very confused about what would happen if more equal force was available on both sides. That'd mean more death, more destruction, but your support for Hamas makes it clear you've no problem with that.

I, OTOH, would rather see peace in the region. If that means both sides get to BS about "victory" then so be it. So long as the bombs stop flying, then today is a better day than yesterday.

Waiting for you to make excuses for more bombs...

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
well if Hamas wouldn`t steal the humanitarian aid from the Palestinians, then perhaps the Palestinians could have a life....

Did it ever dawn on you that the Palestinians are their own worse enemy??

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
well if Hamas wouldn`t steal the humanitarian aid from the Palestinians, then perhaps the Palestinians could have a life....

Did it ever dawn on you that the Palestinians are their own worse enemy??

Since the op suggests ISIL does not exist, I claim on equally valid grounds that Palestine does not exist and therefore there are no concerns. I am also a teapot and part time abacus.

Last edited:

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Since the op suggests ISIL does not exist, I claim on equally valid grounds that Palestine does not exist and therefore there are no concerns. I am also a teapot and part time abacus.

nice way of trying to put words in my mouth, Mr. Lying Abacus. nowhere did i say ISIL dont exist....i merely linked to articals. why are you being so obtuse?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Of course it was a victory. They found an incident over which they could punish the Pals, and they did. Kicked the shit out of 'em. Pushed 'em right down again, won the propaganda battle in this country rather handily, too. Piece of Cake.

Apparently, it's what Benji lives for. Can you say perpetual occupation with reprisals?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I agree totally!!That would explain why Hamas stole or diverted the humanitarian aid!! why? Because the Palestinians don`t exist!! You can`t give aid to somebody who doesn`t exist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.