Netanyahu: No Palestinian State If I’m Re-Elected

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Interesting. It's hard to see him coming out and making such a statement unless he's really desperate because he thinks he's going to lose.

Fingers crossed that both we and Israel are rid of this idiot soon.

inachu

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2014
The only ones who love him are neocons and zionists. He is the perfect european.
He does not belong in Israel

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
I guess the Palestinians were right when they said Israel wasn't negotiating in good faith.
it is the continual story of the pot calling the kettle black.

Neither side wanted to bend over and feels justified pandering to their perceived base that they are doing what is best for their supporters.

And to the world; they can put on a different face that they are bending over to make the situation work.

Neither side wants to bend and politically they can not; Their political survival is more important than peace.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Shee-it, Sherlock. That's been obvious all along. The Netanyahu govt has never intended peace but rather perpetual occupation.

Just laying it on the line is a new approach, however. I guess he feels it's necessary, given the Obama Admin's unwillingness to play along with Israel's 40 year ruse.

They've never intended peace with the Palestinians at all. They covet all of Palestine & intend to take it, the same way you eat an elephant- one bite at a time.

And why not, when the US is paying for it?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Netanyahu also said that there was an international conspiracy against him. He's losing it. Man's been in power for too long.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I guess the Palestinians were right when they said Israel wasn't negotiating in good faith.

Because I'd be all over negotiations with people who want to kill my civilians. Palestine had their chance and they decided attacking Israel was more important than having their own country. Sucks to be them.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Because I'd be all over negotiations with people who want to kill my civilians. Palestine had their chance and they decided attacking Israel was more important than having their own country. Sucks to be them.

I agree with you actually, but man.

It still even seems afterwards there is a lot to go through forming a new government, I didn't realize how involved setting up a government there was until recently, and it still might involve a joint thing for a long period no matter what if it's close.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Netanyahu also said that there was an international conspiracy against him. He's losing it. Man's been in power for too long.

He plays on the perpetual persecution complex.

I honestly think that Israeli actions on the ground have made a Palestinian State virtually impossible. Take a look at it-

https://fasttimesinpalestine.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/maps-of-israel-palestine/

The Palestinians' best hope is to switch gears entirely & demand truly equal rights in an integrated Israel. That's entirely contrary to the idea of a "Jewish State", something we never would have supported if not for a self imposed guilt trip over the Holocaust.

Gaza might be able to survive as a separate entity because they have territorial integrity. No such situation exists in the West Bank.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Netanyahu kind of asked for this calling for elections himself to begin with, I wasn't even aware of that till recently.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I agree with you actually, but man.

It still even seems afterwards there is a lot to go through forming a new government, I didn't realize how involved setting up a government there was until recently, and it still might involve a joint thing for a long period no matter what if it's close.

Fuck them. I hear Iraq is nice this time of year.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Netanyahu kind of asked for this calling for elections himself to begin with, I wasn't even aware of that till recently.

Netanyahu has been dealing in bad faith with everybody- The Pals, the US & the Israeli public. Well, other than the Israeli settler faction whom he represents wholeheartedly.

FrankRamiro

Sep 5, 2012

I don't care much about this Palestinian stuff,Arabians have been fighting each other for ages,and they like it ,they are bloody bastards,have no mercy on Children/eldest and everybody else that only want piece,,i don't have any sympathy for these people that only think about killing each other.But i have to agree with you, if i were President of Israel, i would do worse if i was constantly
attacked by Palestinians,and if Palestinians don't want to be wiped out just don't throw rockets at Israel,and piece will be achieved,and who to blame? the Palestinian government as their people that give shelter to terrorists and cheers death to Israel.

if Palestinians say Israel took their territories long time ago,than tell me what country did not take Territories at some time long ago,and those countries are not claiming those territories,yes territories were taken by most countries special by wars,America took Territories, Spain,Portugal, France, England,and also on and everybody did it,some Counties gave terrorists back after taking everything worth in it,but nobody is claiming nothing that was taken by force with war long time ago, why should Israel give territories back!,and if Israel took some territory lately. it was just for their protection,to make a save space between Palestine and Israel
and this is only Palestinians to blame.That continue to attack Israel.
As i said if i was President of a Country and i was attacked every day like Israel is,i would wipe Palestine out of the Map for sure.

Last edited:

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

So the path Israel has been going has been more effective in achieving Peace? But let's be honest. Israel knows exactly what it is doing. They don't want Peace. They want to annex the disputed territories and make any type of negotiated settlement untenable. There is no other way to have a sustainable Israel in that region, especially when Netanyahu is invited Jews from all over the world to move back.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
So the path Israel has been going has been more effective in achieving Peace? But let's be honest. Israel knows exactly what it is doing. They don't want Peace. They want to annex the disputed territories and make any type of negotiated settlement untenable. There is no other way to have a sustainable Israel in that region, especially when Netanyahu is invited Jews from all over the world to move back.

That's a founding principle of Israel...

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
i dont get it didnt he say he wanted a two state solution for years? i also dont understand why this would help get him elected at all, if there is no two states then they have to integrate the palestinians which means no more total jewish control of the vote.

i also just don't like the guy. he looks like a creep and it made me sick to my stomach to see our congress giving a standing ovation to a foreign leader who wasn't even invited to come, and who doesnt even have the respect to speak directly to our president

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
i dont get it didnt he say he wanted a two state solution for years? i also dont understand why this would help get him elected at all, if there is no two states then they have to integrate the palestinians which means no more total jewish control of the vote.

i also just don't like the guy. he looks like a creep and it made me sick to my stomach to see our congress giving a standing ovation to a foreign leader who wasn't even invited to come, and who doesnt even have the respect to speak directly to our president

Wow you are ignorant.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

GOP invited him to come, remember that in the future, grasshopper.

touchstone

Feb 25, 2015
GOP invited him to come, remember that in the future, grasshopper.

who is this gop? last time i checked, it was the executive branch that conducted diplomacy. its actually in the constitution

so why don't you go read up on the executive branch, congress, and the constitution 'grasshopper' clearly you don't know anything about any of them. maybe then you'll understand why a foreign leader treating ours like his bitch is the same as him treating you personally, as an american, as his bitch. but i guess you love to be netanyahus bitch?

well thats for you, bitch grasshoper, not me :)

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003

Well, that's another matter.

Looks to me from a little google-foo that Netanyahu was against the 2 state solution for a long time, then perhaps changed to support it 2009. Looks like he knows his party is losing in the polls so he's flipped again likely in an attempt to pick up some last minute votes.

Otherwise, I suppose it's possible he's positioning himself to become more appealing to the parties that are further right so as to form a ruling coalition if he needs to to remain in power.

Fern

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
who is this gop? last time i checked, it was the executive branch that conducted diplomacy. its actually in the constitution

so why don't you go read up on the executive branch, congress, and the constitution 'grasshopper' clearly you don't know anything about any of them. maybe then you'll understand why a foreign leader treating ours like his bitch is the same as him treating you personally, as an american, as his bitch. but i guess you love to be netanyahus bitch?

well thats for you, bitch grasshoper, not me :)

Of course the executive branch is responsible for matters extending to foreign governments.

Why the GOP went out of bounds inviting him.

Grasshopper.

N00b.

Last edited: