• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Netanyahu indicted on bribe and fraud charges

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
I believe that he's doing more now than ever before.. I don't think many who disapprove of his leadership would disagree but maybe I am wrong about that.

Oh, yes. As the years go by he just becomes a bigger and bigger dick and causes more and more trouble. The country (and the world at large) would be a better place with him behind bars. Preferably for a long, long time.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Criticizing Israel does not automatically make you an anti-Semite. I'm not aware of anyone arguing that. Also, indicting Netanyahu /= criticizing Israel.
Ask Ilhan Omar about that....
from the reactions of some other congress members apparently her criticism did make her antisemitic

Reactions: cytg111

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
AFAIK only one U.S. Elected official stated that he would put conditions on Israel's behavior (regarding settlements iirc) to continue receiving the same amount of aid.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

ASK THE COMMUNITY