Nerds like the kid on Clerks 2..do you know any?

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
I just got done watching the movie, pretty funny but I have never came across anyone that nerdy. I'm sure they exist but I haven't came across any. Do you guys know anyone that nerdy?

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
1 coworker years ago. He took a girl to a play in Toronto (4 hours from here), he was driving. On the way back, she made him stop about an hour away because she was too tired to make it all the way back. She paid for a hotel room - king sized water bed. He slept on the floor. He talked a good story about how he played paintball, of course, after a few coworkers agreed to go with him one weekend, we learned differently. Passed out because of low blood sugar. Refused to drink a glass of mountain dew. His family was quite bizarre as well.

Once, when he was whining that he wanted to leave early and we wouldn't let him because we were too busy, he sliced his fingers to the bone on the meat slicer. Well, "once" is the wrong word... we realized afterwards that it was the 4th time he used getting injured to leave early on ndays he had been begging to leave early. It's just that he probably didn't intend to get hurt so badly. I of course, had to do the first aid and get him to the hospital. It took 1 entire roll of bounty paper towels. Call to his house: "Hi, this is Tom at (workplace), (name) just got cut really bad, I'm taking him to the hospital. Can you have your parents meet us there?" "(name) isn't home right now, can I take a message?" "I know he's not home, I'm taking him to the hospital. Tell your parents to go to the hospital." "Uhhh, (name) is at work right now" "Never mind. Can I talk to your mom?" I gave her the rundown, how bad it looked. We were 1 1/2 miles away, through the city and all the lights or stop signs. His family lived 3 blocks from the hospital. Guess who got there first.

Oh, heck, I can go on and on describing the kid... he was "super dweeb."

Newfie

Jun 15, 2005
If you consider seeing a debate on the question: "Which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek?" nerdy then sure.