neocons (Richard Perle and Douglas Feith) linked to al qaeda

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
this is an interesting article by wayne madsen. Madsen was a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center.[1] He was a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency in the 1980s, and an intelligence officer in the US Navy. He has testified on numerous occasions before the US Congress. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Madsen

the article- its long but well worth the read

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=3655

According to classified documents from French intelligence, Al Qaeda and Bin Laden had still been under the operational control of U.S. and British ?security services? until 1995, fully two years after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

The Muslim operation in the Balkans was largely supported by official (CIA, DIA, and Special Operations) U.S. assistance but also by unofficial help. This was mainly carried out by private military contractors like MPRI and financial support networks like the Bosnia Defense Fund, established in the mid-1990s at a Riggs Bank account in Washington, DC. The principal movers behind the Bosnian Defense Fund were Richard Perle and Douglas Feith. In fact, Feith?s law firm, Feith and Zell (FANZ) set up the Bosnia Defense Fund. According to a former Riggs legal adviser, when objections were raised about the hundreds of millions of dollars collected from such countries as Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Malaysia, the UAE, Iran, Jordan, and Egypt that were being detected by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN) being sent from Washington to Sarajevo, Bosnia, and reports that there was ?spillage? of these funds into the hands of Al Qaeda units in the country.

The clearing of the baffles by senior officials of the Bush and Clinton administrations in preparation for their defining moment of a ?new Pearl Harbor? has resulted in the virtual destruction of America?s ability to adequately collect intelligence and honestly analyze its importance. The corridors of the FBI, NSA, DIA, CIA, State Department, Treasury, and other agencies are littered with the broken careers and dead bodies of dedicated intelligence and law enforcement officers. There are a number of cases in which career and conscientious intelligence and law enforcement officials have abruptly lost their jobs -- some for showing undesirable independence and free thinking, others for merely knowing too much about who knew what and when about 911.

The neo-cons have done to the U.S. Intelligence Community what Hurricane Katrina did to the Gulf Coast and New Orleans. America has never been weaker. Rather than creating a "New American Century," the neo-cons have created a new global "Dark Age" of fear and constant war.

as for riggs bank-
it is no secret Princess Haifa al-Faisal, wife of Bander bin Sultan, had accounts at Riggs Bank and money from these accounts allegedly found its way to two of the nine eleven hijackers.

Riggs Bank, which is under investigation by the Justice Department for money laundering, has had a longstanding relationship with the Central Intelligence Agency, according to people familiar with Riggs operations and U.S. government officials.
http://online.wsj.com/article/...13126413199-email.html

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
this is from my first post. someone put this on the thread and then it got locked. very interesting. i put a wrong link to the article or something.

The neo-cons were the ones who lobbied for Bill Clinton to bomb the Serbs, and to "liberate" Kosovo.

The same group who talk about Al Qaeda and terrorism are on this signatory list sent to Bill Clinton to go into Kosovo.

http://www.newamericancentury....sovomilosevicsep98.htm

If Al Qaeda is arming the Kosovars and Bosnians, and the US govt supports the Kosovo independence, isn't there something wrong where the neo-cons and Al Qaeda are on the same side? Why aren't the neo-cons being charged with treason, not to mention Bill Clinton and the Bush administration who are allowing this policy to continue?

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I dunno. Looked interesting until I read "According to classified documents from French intelligence"

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: blackangst1
I dunno. Looked interesting until I read "According to classified documents from French intelligence"

It got leaked kinda like that DEA israeli art student report thing.

WMR has obtained a confidential "France Only" report of the French intelligence service, Direction Generale de la Securite Exterieure (DGSE), that states that the CIA and Britain's MI-6 maintained effective control of an important Al Qaeda training camp in Afghanistan as late as 1995, fully two years after the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, an attack that was launched with the help of Sudanese intelligence officers loyal to Osama Bin Laden. The CIA and MI6 permitted control of training operations at Darunta, an "Arab Afghan" base located near the camp of Osama Bin Laden and used to manufacture explosives and chemical weapons and train in their use, to pass to the control of Ibn Cheikh, a Libyan leader of Al Qaeda.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Neocons created the Afghani Terrorist state in the 80s, and with help of Clinton the Albani Terrorist state in the 90s. Anything to piss off the Russians must be good, right?

Sacrilege

Sep 6, 2007
Originally posted by: senseamp
Neocons created the Afghani Terrorist state in the 80s, and with help of Clinton the Albani Terrorist state in the 90s. Anything to piss off the Russians must be good, right?

More like anything to profit through death and destruction must be good. And despite probably having no involvement in it, 9/11 had the potential to be their greatest windfall. They must be sad the Long War didn't pan out as they planned.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Milosevic says U.S. was al Qaeda ally in Kosovo
Saturday, February 16, 2002 at 10:00 EST

THE HAGUE ? Slobodan Milosevic told his war crimes trial on Friday "genocidal" U.S. forces had been the unwitting ally of Osama bin Laden in Kosovo, and demanded Bill Clinton and other Western leaders come to testify. Bin Laden's al Qaeda was "one of the fundamentalist groups which sent a unit to fight in Kosovo" alongside Muslim Kosovo Albanians aided by the United States against Serb forces in 1998-9, the fallen Yugoslav leader told The Hague tribunal.

http://archive.japantoday.com/jp/news/201502

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
I'm still stuck on your contention that Al Qaeda was a computer database created in the 80's...

So, let me get this straight: The U.S. was allied with said computer database; and, in the late 90's, it was dropped on Kosovo from a plane named Osama bin Laden (translated, using super-duper TOP-secret intelligence from France, means Plane of Neocon Doom)... and the plane was flown by a pilot nicknamed Slobodan Milosevic...??

OK.. it's all becoming clear to me... I think I got it!!

we need to.. NO, we MUST bring the ring to Mount Doom and destroy it!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!? :confused:

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: bamacre
There is some information starting here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qaeda#Etymology
... as to the origins of the name.

I'm not quite sure that we'd need to read beyond this part:

Osama bin Laden explained the origin of the term in a videotaped interview with Al Jazeera journalist Tayseer Alouni in October 2001: "The name 'al-Qaeda' was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al-Qaeda. The name stayed"

After all, if anyone would know, it's OBL, right? Or is he an undercover CIA operative as well?! :roll:

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: palehorse74
After all, if anyone would know, it's OBL, right? Or is he an undercover CIA operative as well?! :roll:

Unfortunately for the CIA, most likely, no. I'm sure our neo-cons would love that to be the case though. They could just move him into oil-rich and other strategic countries giving them a reason to invade.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Nothing like being engaged in the political process of foreign governments. The more the USA tries to intervene in any international process the more damage is done.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: piasabird
Nothing like being engaged in the political process of foreign governments. The more the USA tries to intervene in any international process the more damage is done.

Independence for Kosovo is actually going fairly well... so far...

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
I'm still stuck on your contention that Al Qaeda was a computer database created in the 80's...

So, let me get this straight: The U.S. was allied with said computer database; and, in the late 90's, it was dropped on Kosovo from a plane named Osama bin Laden (translated, using super-duper TOP-secret intelligence from France, means Plane of Neocon Doom)... and the plane was flown by a pilot nicknamed Slobodan Milosevic...??

OK.. it's all becoming clear to me... I think I got it!!

we need to.. NO, we MUST bring the ring to Mount Doom and destroy it!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!? :confused:

id listen to this guy more than obl.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2...l/08/july7.development
Robert Finlayson Cook (28 February 1946 ? 6 August 2005) was a politician in the British Labour Party. He was known as Robin Cook. He was Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom from 1997 to 2001. He resigned from his post as Leader of the House of Commons and Lord President of the Council on 17 March 2003 in protest against the 2003 invasion of Iraq. At the time of his death he was president of the Foreign Policy Centre and a vice-president of the America All Party Parliamentary Group and the Global Security and Non-Proliferation All Party Parliamentary Group.

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west.

im sure this guy had many closed door meeting.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
now seeing that the neocons plus the cia were very much connected to AQ, then it is also logical to see that the statement by ex italian prez Francesco Cossiga, who has dealt with intel agencies before, is most likely not a conspiracy theory!!!!

"From circles around Palazzo Chigi, nerve centre of direction of Italian intelligence, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is testified from the fact that Osama bin Laden in it 'confessed' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the attack of the 11 September to the Twin Towers in New York, while all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, with in the forefront those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan. For this, no word of solidarity arrived to Silvio Berlusconi, who has been the author of the brilliant falsification, neither from the Quirinale, nor from Palazzo Chigi, nor from representatives of the centre-left!

remember, he was in on operation gladio.
"A strong tension with the President of the Council of Ministers Giulio Andreotti emerged when Andreotti revealed the existence of Gladio, a Stay-behind organization with the official aim of countering a possible Soviet invasion through sabotage and guerrilla warfare behind enemy lines. Cossiga declared his involvement in the setup of the organization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Cossiga

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
now if u wanna know more about possible israeli mossad involvement-

http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Me...lectCommitteesbold.pdf

MEMORANDUM
TO
THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON TERRORIST ATTACKS UPON
THE UNITED STATES
THE SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE
THE HOUSE PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE

a lawyer sent this to the stated groups above. The author of this memorandum is Gerald Shea, a retired corporate lawyer. Shea ? an alumnus of Phillips Academy, Yale (1964), and Columbia Law School ? was associated for many years with one of New York's most prominent law firms, in New York and Paris, and his memo reads like a lawyer's brief: it is written with the same meticulous attention to details of time and place, and with a lawyerly regard for maintaining a high standard of evidence.

have fun reading this!! it might take awhile but it is a very interesting read.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Do you ever run out of tinfoil, or do you get weekly deliveries from Reynolds? Maybe they just back the 'ole truck right up to your trailer...? no?

just curious...

:cookie:

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Do you ever run out of tinfoil, or do you get weekly deliveries from Reynolds? Maybe they just back the 'ole truck right up to your trailer...? no?

just curious...

why dont u tell that to very prominent members of government that have spoke about AQ . that japanese video speaks the truth about how the world is starting to see this thing. thats probably one reason it is hard to find nato members putting more troops in afghanistan. ohh wait, u still havent viewed your opinion on this matter either.

ps. i dont see americans use the ....? no? when they talk or write. not around here anyway. im guessing u are foreign.

India helped FBI trace ISI-terrorist links

new delhi: while the pakistani inter services public relations claimed that former isi director-general lt-gen mahmud ahmad sought retirement after being superseded on monday, the truth is more shocking. top sources confirmed here on tuesday, that the general lost his job because of the "evidence" india produced to show his links to one of the suicide bombers that wrecked the world trade centre. the us authorities sought his removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 were wired to wtc hijacker mohammed atta from pakistan by ahmad umar sheikh at the instance of gen mahumd. senior government sources have confirmed that india contributed significantly to establishing the link between the money transfer and the role played by the dismissed isi chief. while they did not provide details, they said that indian inputs, including sheikh?s mobile phone number, helped the fbi in tracing and establishing the link. a direct link between the isi and the wtc attack could have enormous repercussions. the us cannot but suspect whether or not there were other senior pakistani army commanders who were in the know of things. evidence of a larger conspiracy could shake us confidence in pakistan?s ability to participate in the anti-terrorism coalition. indian officials say they are vitally interested in the unravelling of the case since it could link the isi directly to the hijacking of the indian airlines kathmandu-delhi flight to kandahar last december. ahmad umar sayeed sheikh is a british national and a london school of economics graduate who was arrested by the police in delhi following a bungled 1994 kidnapping of four westerners, including an american citizen.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes...cleshow/1454238160.cms

good god, the isi sending an mi6 guy to send atta 100,000. i still havent seen where they verified his voice from flight 11. some think it is an israeli voice.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007

just curious...

Do you ever run out of nothing to say?

Wait what.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: event8horizon
ps. i dont see americans use the ....? no? when they talk or write. not around here anyway. im guessing u are foreign.

That's about as accurate as anything else you've ever posted here... LOL!

I'm Grade-A 'Merr-kun son.