Neil Bush gets caught sampling SE Asia . . . has great Clintonesque perspective on infidelity

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: nallur
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: MonkeyK
Why should anyone care what Niel Bush did?

Because family values was a campaign theme for Resident Bush. Lets take a look at his family's values, shall we?

1. Daughters who drink illegally while they are underage
2. Drug-addicted niece who forges prescriptions
3. Brother who screws around with hookers in Asia

Anyone wants to add more?

And what were you(in general;)) all saying when people tried to bring up the Clinton's families? Hmmm...double standard I do think.

CkG

It is precisely because the attacks on Clinton's family that Bush's family is now fair game. What's good for the goose is good for the dumbass. I believe the phrase is being hoisted on one's own petard.

Oh, so I see - two wrongs DO make a right. Isn't that what is spouted around here all the time? Well, I hope you feel vindicated.

CkG

Funny how they have all suddenly become Mahathma Gandhis!! Nothing stood in their way when they were going after Clinton like vultures, but now that their great unelected leader is under attack, they have started talking about things like two wrongs not making a right!!

Funny how you assume I was part of the Clinton bashing when he was in office - Sure I disliked the man but I too thought that the Repubs were a bit ravenous, but the funny part is seeing the Dems doing exactly what they said was "inappropriate" and "politically motivated hate" and a "right-wing conspiracy" a couple years ago but are now twisting it to be "patriotic" and our "duty" to criticize the Administration. Not even Pat Buchannon could come up with something so outrageous and he's one of the best(at being outrageous):p

Meh - go ahead, bash Bush, his family, freinds- whatever. It won't help your cause though - people see through your games.

CkG

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003

Because family values was a campaign theme for Resident Bush. Lets take a look at his family's values, shall we?

And what were you(in general;)) all saying when people tried to bring up the Clinton's families? Hmmm...double standard I do think.

CkG

It is precisely because the attacks on Clinton's family that Bush's family is now fair game. What's good for the goose is good for the dumbass. I believe the phrase is being hoisted on one's own petard.

That doesn't make any sense. If something is wrong to do to one person, it is wrong to do to everyone. Leave Bushes alchoholic womanizing family alone. That really doesn't have anything to do with his presidency.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

CkG

That doesn't make any sense. If something is wrong to do to one person, it is wrong to do to everyone. Leave Bushes alchoholic womanizing family alone. That really doesn't have anything to do with his presidency.

Are you on Drugs?:confused: IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT;). These are the people he is around alot so either he rubbed off on them or them on him (boy did that sound dirty typing it :p )

CkG

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
What a pathetic attempt by you liberals to try and slam GWB anyway you can. Don't you have anything better to do. And trying to blame GWB for his daughters drink underage, I guess everyone was right, liberals don't take responsibility. Flame on idiots.

KK

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
NY Post
(note I DO NOT read this rag, just a random item from another news site)

The following is not about George W. Bush PUSA . . . it's about his slimy, S & L defrauding brother.
(excerpt)
July 13, 2003 -- PRESIDENT Bush's brother Neil cheated on his ex-wife, Sharon, with local women he met during business trips to the Far East, according to a videotaped deposition conducted by Sharon's lawyers.

"I had had sexual intercourse with perhaps three or four - I don't remember the exact number - women at different times," Neil Bush said during his just-leaked deposition. It was videotaped last March as part of the couple's divorce proceeding.

He said the trysts happened while he was in Southeast Asia several years ago. "In Thailand once, I have a pretty clear recollection that there was one time in Thailand and in Hong Kong," Bush said. "And you were married to Mrs. Bush?" a lawyer asked. "Yes," he replied.

I have a pretty clear recollection . . . one time . . . Clinton's "smoked but didn't inhale" story is more believable than one time in Thailand.

Why is this a news story? Who cares what Neil Bush does? He is a private citizen.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Why is this a news story? Who cares what Neil Bush does? He is a private citizen.
It's garbage news . . . just a little salaciousness to go along with the daily drag of war in Iraq, Bush is a liar, Bush is the greatest, die Liberal scum, eat poo Conservative bastard, Democrats kill babies, and Republicans kill babies in other countries . . .

Personally, I thought it was funny. Neil Bush (and his cronies) defrauded the US Treasury of close to a billion dollars during the S & L fiasco. He's run a string of failed businesses and now is trying his best to cash in on his brother's position (I believe it's Neil that runs a group of companies producing "educational" software. For good measure he decided to be a horny puppy during business trips to SE Asia . . . nothing wrong with that . . . except for the whole "wife and kids" action back home.

The thread title clearly says "Neil Bush" and Clintonesque perspective on infidelity. This guy was doing a sex tour, writing it off as a business expense, and hiding it from the wife (if you believe her . . . ala Hilary). If you want to talk about GWB do it somewhere else. If you want to talk about nearly irresistable "legal-aged" women and how stupid you have to be to get caught cheating on the wife in a different hemisphere . . . this is the thread for you.

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
CkG[/quote]

It is precisely because the attacks on Clinton's family that Bush's family is now fair game. What's good for the goose is good for the dumbass. I believe the phrase is being hoisted on one's own petard.[/quote]

Oh, so I see - two wrongs DO make a right. Isn't that what is spouted around here all the time? Well, I hope you feel vindicated.

CkG[/quote]

LOL, wow what ignorance, you're saying lay off the bush family BECAUSE the republicans went after the clinton family? you're saying "i know we did it, but you shouldn't be like us, after two wrongs wont make a right, right?" just a lame copout.

it's like someone coming up to you out of the blue and kicking you in the nuts, and when you go to kick his a$$ he says "ta ta, two wrongs wouldnt make a right!" you'd beat him twice as good for being such an idiot.

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
Whatever family values was supposed to mean, does not make the president responsible for his brother's behavior. Nor does the recklessness of his daughters mean that "family values" are not being observed.

Why bother attacking the President for his brother's behavior, when there are real issues at hand?

Really? So who is responsible for the underage daughters of Bush? Oh I know, it's the CIA'a fault. George Tenet should have kept an eye on the twins.

Maybe the daughters? They were under the legal drinking age but over 18 (IIRC) therefore they are 100% at fault for their actions.

CkG

so, if they were 17 years old and 364 days then it would be 100% the parent's fault? if they are 18, i'd say it's 50% their fault and 50% the parent's fault for not teach their kid's correctly.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Definitely . . . the solution to bad press is to . . . look for dirt on the opposition. The problem is the Clinton entourage are history . . . sorta. Plus Whitewater cost the government $60m . . . Bush's CO (I think) S & L cost the Treasury close to a billion.

Regardless, this thread is about hot asian women and the proselytizing brother's of sanctimonious politicians that love them.

Furthermore, Hugh is fat, Roger was a cokehead, and neither would look appealing in a 12" skirt and 4" heels.

Pattaya Fan Club . . . hey that looks like Neil and his friend