Need your input

lordbob99

Jun 11, 2001
hey nitemare,

i considered getting the case ur looking at from linkpca.com a few months ago, but ended up getting this case insetead. one of my main concerns was with the power supply, as the enermax is high quality and quiet. while the case ur looking at says it's amd xp ready, that doesn't necessarily mean it's amd approved. this was a rather important consideration for me, as i've read horror stories about what happens to ppl's comps when they use cheap no-namers for the ps.

as for the case itself, i really liked the design of the one from linkpca, and the rails are nice (the enermax one has em too :)). if size and the price difference are a big issue, the one ur looking at seems like a pretty nice case.

lordbob99

SinfulWeeper

Diamond Member
Sep 2, 2000
uhh... don't get it.

It has been my experience that a open 3½" drive bay will work may wonders. That case does not have one.

Anyway that is my 2 cents.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

<< uhh... don't get it.

It has been my experience that a open 3½" drive bay will work may wonders. That case does not have one.

Anyway that is my 2 cents.
>>

Am I missing something, cause I count 2 open 3 1/4 bays?

That is a nice case as well lordbob, i liked this one because of the 400watt powerwatt power supply, the removable drive rails as well as the vent right above the cpu

I was also looking at the evercase at newegg, but it only had 300 watts albeit on AMD's approved list.