Need your advice on my ebay situation

tboo

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000
I sold a Barton 2500+ on ebay about 1 week ago-it was a Paypal only payment auction. About 2 days after the auction ended the guy who won it sent me an email saying he wanted my address to send a money order. I promptly sent him a reply saying it was a Paypal only payment auction & it specifically said that in the payment options, but I would take a money order & gave him my address. The email got sent back to me saying his account was over quota. For the last 3 days I sent him about 5 emails a day-all of them returned saying account over quota. Personally, I want to ditch this guy & relist the Barton(its unlocked & thus prized), but I thought I would ask your opinion

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
not enough information for us to determine this.

If he is a single digit feedback or less than 6 month member possibly ditch him, you need to file the NPB and FVFC stuff though or you can get in trouble for not honoring the sale.

Ebay's forums are a lot better for advice. Goto ->discussions->seller central

you can make up a posting ID there so no one knows who you really are on ebay.

good luck, there are a lot of clowns on ebay lately and even those with 100's of positives but are trolls. You contact the past bidders or sellers and you hear "Yeah that guy was nuts, I was so glad to be done with him....I lost money on that deal"....yet these cowards leave a nice positive.

rolleye.gif