Need to sell a box of old PC games

alocurto

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 1999
I got Diablo , 2, Dark reign,all the mech warriors, etc. I am not looking to spend a few weeks selling them on ebay and what not. Do places like GameStop buy games from people? If they do, has anyone here done it? How much did u get? Was it reasonable?

alocurto

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 1999
I am not looking to sell them here. Wanted to know if anyone has done. What other forum would you recommend? I thought this would be a safe bet.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
He meant you should have posted in the Apps/Games forum for a better response.

Anyway, of course they buy back games, but it's probably for less than $5 each. I'd call both Gamestop and EBGames and tell them your titles first... will save you a trip in case they pay too little. You also have the option of trading for new games.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
You'd probably be better off taking a picture of all the games and just having one big auction for everything.

Saves a ton of time, and someone will think they're getting a decent deal if you have a bunch of games.

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
I know that our local Gamestop does not buy back used PC Games.

I would probably just sell them on eBay or at the For Sale/Trade forum here.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
ebay, check a local game store and see how much they'll give, then calculate it based on $5 for each game

alocurto

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 1999
I am just looking to get rid of them. Lets see what the response is over at FS/FT. Thanks for the responses.