Need to run Stepper Motor

rusowner

Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

I have the following: DANAHER MOTION P21NSXC-LSS-NS-14 300615 STEPPER MOTOR 65VDC 1.75AMP 1500RPM.

I know I sound stupid and simply idiotic, but I need to run it for something I want to test. I read all manuals and watch videos that I need controller and probably connect it to Adruio or something, is there any simpler way to just connect it to power supply and adjust the speed with resistor like lower voltage for lower speed and vise versa?? )))

Can somebody could point me exactly to what to purchase for this exact model of motor and help to connect I would really appreciate it. Ideally can I just ship it (or locally meet) with somebody who can connect all together so I just switch it on and use? :)) I will pay of course LOL

Im in Staten Island, NY .... any smart electronics people here???

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2

rusowner

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply , I have pump setup with that motor, so I can not change it but I need to run it. Would you pcgeek11 help me with that? Can I ship it to you and you set it up for me, I'll pay for all parts needed and shipping back and forth plus whatever to you :)

rusowner

Dec 14, 2018
It’s exactly where it must be, with the pump. I think that’s the best way to use stepper motor with the pump since you can easily control how much liquid you need to pump. It’s dozing pump. I mean I bought pump that has that stepper motor in it

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
It’s exactly where it must be, with the pump. I think that’s the best way to use stepper motor with the pump since you can easily control how much liquid you need to pump. It’s dozing pump. I mean I bought pump that has that stepper motor in it

OK. That makes more sense as it is a dosing pump that runs on demand.