need to get some stuff off my chest....

Gibson486

Lifer
Aug 9, 2000
1. to my coworker/carpooler.....Don't get all angry at me just b/c I do not want to have lunch with you. Did it ever occur to you that I like sitting at my desk during lunch? You act like I don't like you or something and then you throw a fit (sp?). When I do have lunch with you, you get mad when i do not want to take a walk with you. WTF! Geesh, you are a like a second g/f I never asked out.... Also, when I am driving, please, just please, do not put you hand infront of my face telling me to stop b/c the car next want to merge into the lane I am in. It scares the fvcjing sh!t out of me. Would it hurt just to let me do 100% of the driving for once? I can see what is happening around, I am not blind!

2. Would this guy next to my cubicle please put the dam phone down for once. You talked for 5 hours striaght yesterday to a person you are possibly cheating on your wife with and now you are on the phone again today and you will be on that phone on monday. Oh, you are not cheating on her? Then stop talking sh!t about her? I am sick of hearing how last night was the first time in years you and your wife made love. I can fvcjing hear you and so can everyone else around my part of the office.

3. Got my license renewal in the mail.... What a cheap peice of plastic. It is so flimsy.

4. Will Comcast please stop canceling my appt.? If you do not want to install cable, then don't. I get the antenna channels just fine. All i want to do is take advantge of you 19.99 cable internet promotion. Is that somethig i shouldn't ask for?

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
the first two are too long to read, but the last one is something you should ask to take advantage for for free.

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
1. Have this discussion, like an adult, with the person.
2. Come into work early, and cut his phone cord. If that's not an option, tell him to keep it down. If he doesn't, tell your/his supervisor that he's being too loud and dragging down productivity.
3. It's made of a new polymer which is slowly giving you cancer.
4. Talk to a supervisor.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
- side-seat drivers are the absolute worst. ... actually I take that back... side-seat drivers when it's mom is the worst.

- I don't know how anyone in an office environment can talk on the phone about personal matters. When I had an office to go into, I could hardly make so much as hotel reservations on the phone without thinking everyone's listening to me.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
My spouse had a problem similar to #2 with a woman in the next cube. He followed company policy and had a short talk with her about how uncomfortable it makes him feel to be subjected to very personal information about her. He suggested she use an empty conference room when she needed to talk loudly about her health problems, her kids' bad childcare situation, her girlfriend and their intimate love life details, etc. She shut up for awhile, then asked for a transfer.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: tami
the first two are too long to read, but the last one is something you should ask to take advantage for for free.

:confused:

They're like 4 sentances! Man, are you lazy.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: tami

you can't read 5 lines of english?