Need suggestion to buy a digital camcorder in Fry's

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: CheapArse
since it is digital comcorders your looking for, honestly i would have suggested sony, until panasonic put out their 3CCD seen here, which is pretty bad ass, gives you 3MP still photos as well.

how are their lens ?

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: isekii
since it is digital comcorders your looking for, honestly i would have suggested sony, until panasonic put out their 3CCD seen here, which is pretty bad ass, gives you 3MP still photos as well.

how are their lens ?

You havnt heard about the Leica lens before? its pretty bad ass, and IMO 2nd only to sony's ice.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: isekii

how are their lens ?

You havnt heard about the Leica lens before? its pretty bad ass, and IMO 2nd only to sony's ice.

I like my Carl Zeiss lens :) on my DSC-F505V and DCR-PC9 ^_^

clicknext

Banned
Mar 27, 2002
I have a DCR-PC1 and it's very nice and easy to use. Not anything flashy or advanced but gets the job done without hassle, and can be carried around easily. Costed quite a bit when I bought it... I suspect the newer models of the DCR-PC camcorders would be pretty good.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: clicknext
I have a DCR-PC1 and it's very nice and easy to use. Not anything flashy or advanced but gets the job done without hassle, and can be carried around easily. Costed quite a bit when I bought it... I suspect the newer models of the DCR-PC camcorders would be pretty good.
Costed.. lol

Sorry. I couldn't resist. :p

clicknext

Banned
Mar 27, 2002
huh? was it supposed to be cost? Wow, shows how bad people are at engrish, since I was the top of my english class...

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
friend of mine has a nice canon. step down from the XL1 i think. nice camera.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Eli
Originally posted by: kyutip
I think OP means digital camcorder NOT digital camera.
Probably in the line of Sony DCR-PC101 or better.
Damn, I just noticed that too.

I think he edited his post. I swear it said "digital cam", not "camcorder" before.....

:Q

Edit: It wasn't me! I didn't do it! It was NutBucket!

:p

I know I'm not blind!! It didn't say camcorder yesterday!!!!

Edited: 06/29/2003 at 11:31 PM by slinetz
SEE!!!!!

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000