Need some suggestion on vacation

rominl

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Nov 2, 2000
Guys, I need some help here. I am in Los Angeles, and I am gonna take a vacation of around 4 days around 6/22. I have been to Yosemite, Sequoa, LV, San Diego, San Francisco, LA (whatever you have here), Grand Canyan. I am going with my parents, so not somewhere that requires a lot of walking and stuff.

Besides Lake Tahoe, anywhere else that I could consider? And is Lake Tahoe a good place to go now? Some people told me it's good but someone else told me there is nothing to do at Lake Tahoe this time of the year.

Please help me out guys.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
if you just want some rest and relaxation goto Palm Springs, they have great restaurnats there so be prepaired to stuff yourself :)

rominl

Nov 2, 2000
oh, santa monica pier is toooo close to me and my parents have been there so many times before already. guess that's not a good choice for 3 to 4 days ;)

any info on what i can see in palm spring except the outlet and those windmills?

oh see, now is lake tahoe good or boring ;)

Nick Stone

Golden Member
Oct 14, 1999
What about Monterrey? I enjoyed the aquairum, Eating at Gumps, the &quot;Cannery Row&quot; the scene by the harbor. Also visiting the artsy shopping areas closer to town (south) and a short hike in a seashore part south of Monterrey. (Sea-lions lazing on a beach from a few 100 yards)
The weather's cool in summer. Too cold to swim for me.

KingHam

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
I probably wouldn't go to Palm Springs in the middle of summer but, maybe you like really hot weather.

Another place to consider is Ensenada. Not too far from LA and it's a great value.

KingHam

rominl

Nov 2, 2000
any further info on Ensenada, never heard about it before?