Need Some Medical Advice

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
Note: This thread could get immature but I'm just looking for some advice. Obviously, I won't take anyones word here as my only source, but I want a clue as to what I'm talking about.

The other day my gf (and I noticed it a couple days earlier) a small bump down there. (for the little kids :D) It's white, kinda firm, doesn't hurt or itch or anything. But it's weird. I have not the slightest clue what it is. Any ideas??

Also: looking for how to get rid of it. but guess i need to know what it is first

-Phil

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
On you or your g/f?

How large is the bump? It could be anything from a pimple to infected hair follicle to HPV... you'll have to give more details.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
medical advice: go see a doctor...
rolleye.gif

do you go to webMD for PC advice?

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
I will go to a doc, but I just wanted to ask some of you guys so I have an idea of whats going on.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
If you have had unprotected sex (or sometimes even protected) with other partners prior to your g/f -- or if she's had prior partners, there's a very good chance it could be HPV (human papilloma virus, AKA genital warts). Virtually everyone who has had multiple sex partners has this virus in their body.

However, it is more likely it is a dermatological problem (zit, cyst, etc.). Try squeezing it to see if you can get anything to come out. In any case, have it checked by a doctor. It's likely nothing too serious.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< Try squeezing it to see if you can get anything to come out. >>

Might want to be more specific... ;)

veryape

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
You do realize you're on a computer related forum right, I mean I know it's off topic but.... Anyway, sounds terminal, have your girlfriend bite off the diseased organ for you:D

Blieb

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2000
Get her to nibble on it during foreplay. See if that helps.

Hell dude, try squeezin' it like a zit ...

Poke it with a pin ...

Have you tried speaking with it?

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
"What, Doctor Smooth can't handle this? "

I don't specialize in small bumps down there. He\she should go to a small bump doctor.