Need some info for lights for the car?

Infidelity

Banned
Apr 16, 2001
Just saw the fast and furious and was thinking of adding those green lights to the bottom of the car. Anyone have any sites or information on it i.e. price, performance etc.. Thanks, David.

Infidelity

Banned
Apr 16, 2001
Lol, I'm not much into drag racing and I live in NY state. Anyway, how do I go about finding more about the lights.

Infidelity

Banned
Apr 16, 2001
Wow, you been really helpful guys. Thanks for all the website and tons of information. Your are all quality thread crappers.

Aihyah

Banned
Apr 21, 2000
hope you drive very carefully, your purposefully changing your car into a cop beacon:p

Infidelity

Banned
Apr 16, 2001
Stopped by the shop and found out that neon lights will mess up your anti lock breaks. Therefore, I won't get them.

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000

<< Wow, you been really helpful guys. Thanks for all the website and tons of information. Your are all quality thread crappers >>

I swear to god, you AT'ers are just cracking me up today.

I really do love you guys.

KeyserSoze

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Exterior Neon lights are illegal while driving in most States. You cannot have them on while driving. It makes standout MUCH more to the cops!

They will usually give you a ticket for those. However you can have them and only use it when your parked