Need some help. Anybody know anything about bottling equipment?

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I'd do a search on google, but I don't know what I'm searching for :eek:

what I need is a small machine (and cheap!) that will either fill bottles and then put sealed caps on them, or one that will merely put sealed caps on bottles that have already been filled.

The machine I am looking for needs to be small (one that you can put on top of a workbench/table) and be able to cap 1 bottle at a time. It should also be able to cap several different size bottles (say, 500ml, 1l, 2l)

So if anybody could point me to a manufacturer/supplier, or merely tell me the name of this machine, it woud be really really REALLY helpful. :)

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
What kind of caps? Plastic twist off (from pop bottles), or the metal ones found on beer bottles? Does it have to be automated, or can it be manual?

Try here (I sorta work for this company)

bwass24

Golden Member
Apr 12, 2002
I know that this isn't the fs/ft thread but I just happen to have exactly what you're looking for. PM me if you're interested.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Need some help. Anybody know anything about bottling equipment?

Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but... I'm so curious as to what you're going to bottle? I hope you won't keep it a secret
rolleye.gif

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
consider looking into brew your own beer kits. they provide capping equipment so you can bottle your own beverages.

-PAB

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
To answer some questions:

I need it for plastic bottles (like the ones for pop or water would be perfect), since glass bottles seem to be very expensive (the drinks will be sold, not for home use). Those "brew your own beer" kits seem nice , but I need plastic bottles, not glass beer bottles.

I am just trying to help my mom out with a small (more like tiny) business making a new kind of drink.