Need some advice guys

desiplaya4life

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2004
Well I got interviewed for a teller position at a bank and the manager liked me so everything was going fine. A few days later HR dept. then called to make an offer. They offered me .25cents less than what the manager said that this teller position would offer.

So I mentioned that and she would get back to me after talking with the manager and now I am on my 3rd day not hearing from her. I called the manager each day and would get back to my call

what should i do?

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
You should be glad that you learned beforehand that they are going to treat you like crap your whole time there and go get a job elsewhere.

desiplaya4life

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2004
i can.. but i dont want to seem like im intruding or be the annoyance.. but i do feel like i should go there cuz I am thinking over this job alot

and you're right thepd, and the manager seemed to have a nice attitude during the interview, but beforehand he was 30mins late for my interview...

again i am desperate to have a job and earn something rather than nothing.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
before you accept a position at a bank, especially a teller position....have you done your homework to learn about the job.

You should try talking to former bank tellers (raises hand)

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
Swipe a quarter every hour to make up for it, 25 pennies if you want to discreet about it.

alrocky

Golden Member
Jan 22, 2001
Originally posted by: yamadakun
Swipe a quarter every hour to make up for it, 25 pennies if you want to discreet about it.
Take a minute longer than you're suppose to on your breaks and extra bathroom visits.

Waiter.

desiplaya4life

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2004
went in there yesterday, confronted, and today i got the job.

thanks guys

.25 do add up. with all the taxes and crap we have these days.