Need Help with Paypal.....

dcb322

Jan 8, 2001
hello all,

Paypal restricted my business account over 3 weeks ago. They said it was due to "possible fraudulent credit card charges". so they asked me to fax them a copy of my drivers license and credit card statement which I did immediately. I have money in my account which I need to withdraw but I can't since it is restricted. I tried calling their customer service but they said they couldn't do anything for me over the phone, I would have to wait til they look over my account. They haven't answered my emails either. It's really pissing me off because I can't withdraw any of my money.

So my question is: Has this happened to anyone else out there? If so, how did you resolve it and how long did it take/ Who did you have to speak with at Paypal? I would appreciate any help/ideas. thanks.

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Its happend to a lot of people, keep tryin to contact them or wait it out. Mabey you could get the Silicon Valley's Better Business Bureau to look into it.
look at this CNET news article here

Daniel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm interested in this as well, cause I was adding my new debit card to the acct, and they said the address didn't match which is quite incorrect. I faxed all the stuff too and never heard back and they don't reply to the emails, any ideas?