Need help with Halloween costumes!!!

m1ldslide1

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2006
So my GF and I have a halloween wedding to go to, and we have to dress up as a couple's theme. We want to do something that most folks will recognize but will be ridiculously clever. I absolutely suck at halloween costumes year after year and am looking for input...

The GF is a 5'2" asian and I'm a 6'4" white guy. She probably wants to be something attractive, but I'm willing to do anything necessary. Even had a drag idea if she and I do kill bill (she's o-ren and i'm bea, but would prefer something else) Prefer to keep costs below $100 combined.

Any ideas?

Sep 29, 2004
My father in law once dressed himself up as the tin man and his wife went as his heart.

Got a good response and was very original.

Or do what I want to do, have my wife dress in black and myself in a black/white stripe costume. And have a chain conencting us.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
My fiance and I are going as a beer wench and german-in-lederhosen. We hadn't actually considered that there'll be lots of people dressed like that because of the beerfest movie...as we totally forgot about it (and must go see it). But who care? It'll be fun anyway. Our costumes combined were <$100, and they included everything we need.

m1ldslide1

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2006
Originally posted by: BigJ
The Ambiguously Gay Duo.

I actually saw two guys in this outfit a ways back... one of the best costumes ever. Unfortunately it wouldn't work so hot for us and gf would refuse to wear tights i'm sure.