Need Help with CLONE/MIRRORing a display

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I have a computer with Onboard Intel graphics and another PCI graphics card that is a GeForce MX4000. I can get the displays to extend and such but cannot get the drivers for the GeForce to "Clone" or Mirror the display with the Intel graphics. I know of a utility that will allow you to do this but it costs as much as another one of these PCI cards. Does anyone know of a driver trick that I could do or a utility that I could use to use both outputs to "Clone" or Mirror each other so they can be used for presentations?

rbV5

Lifer
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Chadder007
I have a computer with Onboard Intel graphics and another PCI graphics card that is a GeForce MX4000. I can get the displays to extend and such but cannot get the drivers for the GeForce to "Clone" or Mirror the display with the Intel graphics. I know of a utility that will allow you to do this but it costs as much as another one of these PCI cards. Does anyone know of a driver trick that I could do or a utility that I could use to use both outputs to "Clone" or Mirror each other so they can be used for presentations?

I don't think you can "Clone" across a bus. In other words, you need the cloned displays on the same card.