Question need help with b550 motherboard choice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkido122

Jan 10, 2015
I am considering either the asus b550f ( wifi ) edition or the gigabyte b550 pro v2. Both look nice on paper but seems asus has some bad lan issues. I do like the v2 has better vrm temps from what i have seen and better ram overclocking. What's everyone's take on this, which board would be better, more stable, less issues.. thanks

Locked at OP's request.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
sorry you didn't " like" it.. you didn't " have" to respond either..
I guess since you are here, I've gotta finally ask about something.

Do you actually ever buy anything, or do you just like asking about components (in a slightly different way) every few months across the various forums like LTT and Tom's?

For example, just over the last 6 months, you say you owned several different B550 motherboards, and say you things like "You're pretty loyal" to brands like Asus and MSI, but then the next month ask about buying a Gigabyte B550 motherboard.

In fact, just 2-3 weeks ago, you say you own a MSI B550 Unify X, and a couple of weeks before that a B550 XE, and a few weeks before that you were going to buy an ROG Strix B550-F. And a few weeks before that, you asked about ROG Strix B550-F and Gigabyte B550 motherboards, and a few weeks before that, you asked about the ROG Strix B550-F and B550 Unify X. And shortly before that in June you ask about X570 motherboards, and then in July more X570 motherboards, and then in July you say you bought a Asus X570 Hero Dark.

And then just a few weeks ago in this thread, people suggest Gigabyte boards, but you say: Why is everyone on here recommending gigabyte. They have the worst bios, doa boards are sky rocket high numbers. That and whea errors. No thanks. But now you're here asking if a gigabyte b550 pro v2 is any good? :oops:

To me, it seems like you just enjoy wasting all these user's time by asking the same questions over and over without ever buying anything. And this isn't even touching on asking about about things like 27" 1440P monitors, cases, power supplies, cooling, or any of the repeat questions you have all of the users answer for you again and again and again. Seriously, you've asked users here to recommend 27" monitors to you at least eight times for over four years now.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
again no one said YOU have to respond... seems like you like to compain .. lol

thanks for the rant bud...
I'm just letting others see to not waste their time taking the time by answering any of your posts. The users at LTT and Tom's will catch on as well at some point when they look at your posting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.