Need help to choose a new smartphone

Coolharmony2

Jul 6, 2012
Hello,

I am hesitating between these models :

for the moment, i have the Galaxy S3. The time charge is very too long. Approx... 5 or 6 hours to go the 0 to 100 %.

Galaxy S6 / S7.

Is really better the S7 ?

LG G4 / G5

Is really better the G5?

Iphone 6 / 6s

Is really better the 6s ?

I want a smartphone that charge rapidly. and the charger included in the box.

Thank-you !

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
All three of the newest phones (S7, G5, 6s) charge much faster than what you're used to. If raw speed is imperative, you'll probably want to go with the S7.

As a rule, I'd say that those phones are overall better than their predecessors, too. If money's tight, go with the G4, as it's a good bargain... if you can afford to spend more, go to a store and try the S7 and 6s for yourself (the G5 is good, but it's not as tangible an improvement as the others).

bassoprofundo

Golden Member
Oct 26, 1999
www.heatware.com
They're all better. It's a matter of how much better vs what you want to spend. All are perfectly capable and considerably better than what you have, and there are a ton of reviews out there... even some comparisons between the models you're considering.

In my opinion, if you're getting the previous gen models (s6, g4, iphone6), skip new and pick something up from Swappa.com. You can save a TON and avoid being under a contract or payment plan of any kind. If money's really tight, and you like what you have ok, pick up a new battery (like KMFJD said above).

bassoprofundo

Golden Member
Oct 26, 1999
www.heatware.com
Personally, I'd stay away from the S6 version if only due to the short battery life. It's pretty miserable being tethered to a wall jack several times a day just to get through a full day's usage. The S7 improves considerably on this.