NEED HELP! Qtupid question within...

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I have a nForce4 board. There's a line in port (blue), front speaker input (green), and a mic port (red).

I have my 4.1 speakers installed into the blue and green ports, the headphones are into the red (mic) port.

How do I get the headphones working. I can't figure out how to assign the mic port as headphones. Or would I need a splitter to the green port? Thanks!

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Thats what I figured. Is there no way to keep everything plugged in and just switch between the headphones and the speakers?

I'd hate to have to uninstall and install the plugs each time I wanna use something.

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: mztykal
Thats what I figured. Is there no way to keep everything plugged in and just switch between the headphones and the speakers?

I'd hate to have to uninstall and install the plugs each time I wanna use something.

Get some non-sh!tty speakers with a volume control pod that has a headphone input? FTW

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Point taken. I had Logitech THX's but never turned em up to their potential so I gave em to my brother. Now I just got some Bose Tri-Ports and I wanna use them with my speakers, but blah.

Headphones don't sound as good as the reviews or my mp3's are ****** quality. I can't tell yet. LOL!