Need help in Skies of Arcadia

Techno

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I am suppose to be going to look for the Yellow Crystal. The damn cut sceen says to go back to Valua, make the ship go as low as it can under neith Valua and there should be an opening. So i go there and i can't find a f*cking thing. I go to gamecheats.net to figure out wtf to do and they said go to Valua go as low as i can, and look for a dancing star and its just north east of it. THERE IS NO F*CKING DANCING STAR!!!.... I went above the clouds went to that Temple place i should be at, and the only f*cking thing i see anywhere is a path with a sh*t load of huge rocks blocking my way. Where the f*ck am i suppose to go? This is really really pissing me off!!

Thank you!

HansHurt

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
<<Where the f*ck am i suppose to go? >>...Umm........nah...too easy.:D

How about posting in the software/gaming section, you'd probably get more bites.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
It took me FOREVER to find that. Luckily you don't fight down there. If I recal correctly, it's in the southern portion of the continent, I think in the west? I don't remember for sure.

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
i downloaded a gameguide from gameguides.com i think . it was excellent and very useful with pictures which helped a lot. give it a shot.