Need help identifying some sticks of generic PC-100...Mosel?!

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Ok, I just got two new sticks of Mosel Revision 2 from Mushkin to replace my generic PC-100 that I am selling to a buddy. I got the generic stuff almost a year ago for $121. I actually ordered 128mb, but I got 256mb instead.:) I have been running this stuff at cas2, turbo, 4-way, at 118mhz just fine. I figured I got lucky with this stuff, but when I pulled it out to pop in my new Mosel, it has the same symbol on it as the Mushkin. Is this generic PC-100 mosel? The numbers on the chips are:

V54C365804VBT8PC

Anyone know what this stuff is? It has only a UPC label and no manufacturer label. I think Sandra said it was "Price Point". I can't believe I was lucky enough to get mosel for generic memory, and I even got a xtra onefree:) Any info is appreciated...

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Well I already picked up two sticks of Mosel Revision 2, and it is now happily running at 158mhz! I still can't believe I paid $194 a piece though...Yikes! It still never liked over 118mhz though...
Thanks for the info guys... I am glad my buddy is getting some good memory.

BTW- I am now getting scores in Sandra (new version) of 475/550...is this good for running at Cas3?