/need help, a mom looking for her lost child

nietsni3

Banned
Apr 1, 2003
i know a lady in my country who lost her a couple-year-old girl about 30 years ago. that day, on the flight to the US, she asked a guy on the same flight to keep an eye on her child while she got to restroom or something. then somehow she was late to get onto the air plane on time and never saw her child again. later that guy told her he sold the child to an American gentleman on the same flight. she still has all the information about the date and flight number, even the american name that her child should be having right now (?! - i didnt ask how she has it, but she does)
now she asked me to help her find her child. i have no idea how i m gonna help her. but i can't refuse... you know, it s hard to say no to such request. so, if you guys know any place or webite that could help, or have any advice for this situation, please help. really appreciate it :) . it s good to do that old woman such a favor before she died :)

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
30 years? good lord. if its something that important, i'd suggest going to see a private eye, but from what i've heard they can be pretty expensive. up to you...

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
that could be hard, google is your friend for some of the stuff up front, after that you're going to be up to your wazoo in records and following a trail that probably leads nowhere

good luck!

nietsni3

Banned
Apr 1, 2003
i m wondering if FBI would help :confused:

is there any website that people who lost their relatives hang around to look for the lost one??