Need assistance finding this silly Star Wars fan video made from an ATOT member about 10+ years ago

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
With all these Star Wars hype going on, I recall this obscure thread several years ago where some dude from ATOT made a silly video with Star Wars action figures. I thought, at the time, it was actually very well done.

The video was absolutely hilarious. It involved several Star Wars action figures, and two guys who sounded drunk making sound effects and voice overs over the action figures and toys.

There's this one scene I remember clearly is where Yoda is a host of a "Jerry Springer"-type show, and the crowd would cheer "Yoda Yoda Yoda"

I laughed so hard over it. This was before youtube or any other video sites, and the creator hosted it on their own server, and linked it here on Anandtech Off Topic.

Help!

EDIT: found it
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/a-ridiculous-star-wars-movie-my-friends-and-i-made.1186458
Obviously, the link no longer works, and the OP hasn't been here since 2008 or so. Sad.

Last edited:

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Ya you're right. Sheesh time flies. I hope the creator can find this thread and upload it :(. I thought it was great. I can't find it on the search function.