• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Discussion Need advice

angelinamduggan85

Nov 24, 2021
I have my state issued ID. I was in a massive car wreck and was flown to a hospital an hour away. During my stay at the hospital someone stole my purse where I kept all of my information such as ID, SS card, and birth certificate. I now have my ID but don't have the others. Am trying for a job but need one or the other. What can I do to start work so I can pay to get the others due to my birth certificate being from another state and gotta have 1 to get the other right?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I have my state issued ID. I was in a massive car wreck and was flown to a hospital an hour away. During my stay at the hospital someone stole my purse where I kept all of my information such as ID, SS card, and birth certificate. I now have my ID but don't have the others. Am trying for a job but need one or the other. What can I do to start work so I can pay to get the others due to my birth certificate being from another state and gotta have 1 to get the other right?
NOT RIGHT!

Torn Mind

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2012
Replacement Social security card can be obtained through ssa.gov for free.

Birth certificate fees will vary by the state but you will likely need some money to mail in the forms and pay fees.

ASK THE COMMUNITY