Need a To-Do list app (Android)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I had been using Google Tasks mainly because it syncs well between my desktop and my S8 phone. But the android developer suddenly stopped supporting GTasks and now it doesn't fully sync anymore. I've tried other apps like Taskary and TickTick along with a couple others but they all seem to be missing one feature or another I can't live without.

Needs/wants:
  • Syncs with Google Tasks (because on desktop that's what's always up and easily available when using Gmail or GCal)
  • Automatic near-instant sync (no need to manually refresh anywhere)
  • Android widget that is also instant-sync. This was the best part of GTasks.
I don't need any special features like handling reminders or due dates or calendars. I just want a damn list that's easy to manage between devices. Any help or recommendations appreciated.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
It's close, it has the instant sync across both platforms but it is almost too robust in that I have to choose to go into Notes first and then my note (To Do). It is also a separate app on desktop where I have to purposely go to the website instead of being docked in GMail/GCal (the chrome extension is useless). Thanks for reco as it will do until there's better.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS