need a new game

polarbear6

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2008
guys iam a non linear or semi linear game mode fan and i want to buy a new game (excuse me for being this nieve but i dont knw what game would be gud to buy )

i have played the following games
assassins creed
age of empires
crysis
bioshock
gears of war
company of heroes

and some old games
like resident evil 4 tomb raider anniversary

now i knw this is a technically forum but since u had this pc gaming section i decided to post in it

cost is not a problem as i only buy pirated games from my local store costs me 2 dollars for a dvd a double dvd game would cost me 4 dollars and so on and i cannot play it on the net and i dont care for that

and i dont like age of conan as i heard its very buggy

stimulator games would be gud but i dont like any racing and sports games

please iam very desperate for a new game i just am free these day i wont be having my exams till feb but soon i have to get back to my studies so please let me know of some gud game

Admission of buying specfic pirated games isn't allowed here for discussion. Talks about piracy are allowed but not the encouragemnt to buy piated games nor download pirated games.

esquared
Anandtech Senior Moderator

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Admitting you only buy pirated games will not get you far here.

And why even do that, if you are going to break the law at least do it all the way and download it.

polarbear6

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2008
well i dont have a fast connection
i only have a 0.5 mbps connection
and the fastest here in india is a 1 mbps connection al though there r limited ones but are very costly but there r conns wid 8 mbps speed
so it would take me arnd 2 days to download

and besides there is no legal games available in small cities in india they only release originals in the bigger cities
and even if they do it here they only release games which my grand pa used to play :))
the same applies to software if u need original software u can only order it over the net for which the local dealers dont provide services
so illegal stuff is the best bet for me
sry moderators :p

roid450

Sep 4, 2008
wait for far cry 2 or grand theft auto 4, farcry come sout in a few days and GTA4 in november.

polarbear6

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2008
thnx roid iam like dying to lay my hands on gta 4 i meanwho doesnt
and as with the far cry 2 iam tried fary cry 1 and i dint liked it
iam not the very big of a fan of cryteck engine i mean

these games are always on tropical island with loads of water damp every where and when u start walking some body starts shouting at u and u cannot see him cause its all branches arnd and if u make it to the road some guy in a jeep starts chasing u and if ur near water they start chasing u in a boat blah its so monotonous i mean u can predict every single scene. a little off the high way i guess :p
hey any one knows when will they release gow 2 ??
and what abt flight stimulator x

Wuzup101

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2002
GoW2 comes out for 360 in early November (7th IIRC)... however that's the 360 launch... not the computer launch (It's 360 exclusive for right now). If you are into RPGs... you might want to check out Morrowind or Oblivion (perhaps fable 1). If you like shooters and haven't played half life 2, you might want to check that out (along with ep1 and ep2).