Jul 19, 2001
Which do ya reccomend?

Hunter?
Hampton Bay?
Another Company?

godmare

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2002
Personally, I've had great experience with Hampton Bay. They're less expensive than Hunter, which is great ;)

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
well hunter is known as the best and the quietest - and they are worth the extra money if u mind having a lil noise more than a whisper. personally, i think hampton bay does just fine and a much lower price, so that's what i've used for the past few years

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: godmare
Personally, I've had great experience with Hampton Bay. They're less expensive than Hunter, which is great ;)

Well they have a cheap $49 model (52") at Home Depot... I was gonna go check it out in person tomm...

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
I would say Costco, depends on what type of fan you want though... we have bought a couple of fans from them (not sure what brands) but they all work great and weren't a ton of money

-Bubbadu

godmare

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2002
Originally posted by: aphex
Originally posted by: godmare

Well they have a cheap $49 model (52") at Home Depot... I was gonna go check it out in person tomm...

Most manufacturers are going to have a 'low-end' product, of course. I live in an apartment now and no longer have any of my fans, so I can't give model numbers, etc., or anything...

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
actually they are all the same lol. well not totally, but just get whatever one looks fine. if you are concerned with noise of a fan...well, i dunno, but ive never, ever, heard a loud ceiling fan. we always get hampton bay though, either because they are the cheapest and look the nicest, or because they have a much wider range of models.