Need a little medical advice

Apr 5, 2000
There seems to be something wrong with me. For about the last week I've felt sorta stressed, my lower back starts to act up. I can't sit still in class (I feel like I haven't gotten an ounce of sleep but this whole week I've gotten at least 8 hours, more sleep on avg than I've gotten during the past two years). What I mean is that my muscles start to ache, I feel really tired whenever I'm at home. I also have trouble sleeping, can't get comfortable. And whenever I was doing my workouts earlier this week I lost all energy after about 6 sets. My neck also started aching today (and upper back)

I've all about ruled out not enough sleep, and I've eaten pretty healthy lately. Any idea?

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
sometimes sinus infections can cause exhaustion. To test if you're sinus have a problem, press the area under your eye sockets (about inch to 1/2 inch. If you feel unusual pressure there, or on the the sides of your nose, you may have a sinus infection. You also may have a viral infection that you'll just have to wait out. Just some suggestions

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
RagingBITCH, any coughing especially when trying to sleep? How's the concentration? Sounds serious.

Apr 5, 2000
Nope, no coughing.

Rasp - nothing except lately I've had a runny nose early in the morning, goes away by around 9-10 am.

Right now I can hardly sit in this chair without wanting to move around.

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Sounds kinda like a mild flu.

I would refrain from your workouts for a few days, take your vitamins, get plenty of water, ect...
If it doesn't go away within a week, get to the doctor.

Good luck, get well soon!

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
There is actually a pill you can type to help cure Type B Flus. I think it's called Flumadine, or something like that.