Need a gift idea for a co-worker

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I developed an interest in red wines a few months ago and happened to share my experiences at work.A co-worker of mine gave me lots of advice,helpful links and brought me a very nice bottle of merlot from Chile.A couple days ago I joked that it's too hot for red wines ,that it's white zin weather.He brought me in 2 bottles of a nice white zin today.I'd like to get him something to express my appreciation.Need suggestions please:)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
What interests does your co-worker have Geekbabe? Something "personal" like the wine your co-worker got you would be perfect IMO :)

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Your friend might have in interest in your Geekbabe.... A nice present might be to go buck naked in a mink coat and then go to his house and well... heheh... you know what to do...

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
What interests does your co-worker have Geekbabe? Something "personal" like the wine your co-worker got you would be perfect IMO :)

Well he's very educated,well read,has traveled extensively,speaks like 7 languages.Has very good manners.

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by: bleeb
Your friend might have in interest in your Geekbabe.... A nice present might be to go buck naked in a mink coat and then go to his house and well... heheh... you know what to do...

Yeah, he keeps trying to get her drunk...

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Kevin

Obviously very intelligent~

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

Well he's very educated,well read,has traveled extensively,speaks like 7 languages.Has very good manners.

How about a rare-book then Geekbabe? That's a very personal gift and shows that you appreciate you co-worker :)

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

Actually he knows I'm engaged,we just share a common interest in wine:)

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
A nice gesture might to cook dinner and drink some of his wine.... maybe having quiet, relaxed evening. light some candles... nice hot bath. Some Al Green playing in the background.

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by: isekii

Obviously very intelligent~

I don't miss the obvious...

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Sorry for hijacking the thread and turning it into filth. To be honest, I think a nice gift might be to buy some kind of wine/cook book or a wine enthusiest book of some sort.