Need 1 fill in for my fantasy football league, draft this Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalmers

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2008
Hey all,

I run a fantasy football league through ESPN. It's in its second year. I originally had the draft set at next Monday until I realized that it was Labor Day night and I'd be at a family party. AT member SpunkyJones had joined and paid (getting refunded), but I had to switch to Thursday night and he can't make it, so I'm looking for someone who'd like to join.

Here are the details:

10 team league through ESPN
Standard scoring, 9 starters with flex RB/WR and 7 bench.
No crazy rules or anything.
$30 buy in (through LeagueSafe....www.leaguesafe.com)
Draft is this Thursday, September 1st at 7:45 pm EST.

I need someone who can pay right away (or at least before the draft), just because I think it's fair for everyone to pay beforehand.

Anyway, if you're interested let me know. I'm at work now and won't be checking this for a few hours until I get home.

Thanks

satyajitmenon

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2008
I'd be in just for shits n giggles. Except I'll be at the Jags game during your leagues draft.

Unless it allows auto-draft?

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
I'm in, will have to leave work a lil early to make the draft time but that shouldn't be an issue.

chalmers

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2008
I'm in, will have to leave work a lil early to make the draft time but that shouldn't be an issue.

Ok cool you're in! PM me your email address and I'll send you the LeagueSafe and ESPN league invite. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.