NECRO ALERT Return Your Nikes For New Ones!!! NECRO ALERT

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CashFlow

Mar 15, 2001
I can not find the receipt for my Nike shoes. Do I need to present it before I return the shoes?

Iceyburnz

Feb 21, 2001
I did this for my old Timberland Boots and I man made them destructivge and Im about to do it again and try to get a bigger size..

Information for Timberland when I did it was:

Be sure to print your name and address, clearly, on the outside of the package. Include your return address, a daytime phone number and the size and width of the product you are returning inside the package. Please include a brief note explaining the problem. If you return footwear, please return both boots or shoes. If you need more information, call us at 800-445-5545.

? To return footwear or apparel, send it to: The Timberland Company, Returned Goods Department, 200 Domain Drive, Stratham, NH 03885. It's best to use some form of registered delivery, like UPS Ground Track, so you can track your package if we don't receive it.

Website wuth info resides at:

http://www.timberland.com/cgi-bin/timberland/timberland/return_policy.jsp

Looks like they changed the policy a little..Oh well...These boots are over the hill

NivekC4

Golden Member
Apr 26, 2000
I'm pretty sure you DO NOT need your receipt to do this. All they request is that you have the original box (for proof of purchase and shipping).

If you want to return your Nike shoes because they were defective, you fill out the form that dakata24 was so nice to link.

They will get back to you with a claim # and the address of where to send the shoes.

If you have any other questions, you should contact Nike themselves because this is what I've done and it has been fine.

-Kevin

ashartzer

Jul 19, 2001
From the looks of it, you don't need a receipt or the original box.

Here is the email I got from Nike within 5 minutes of submitting the e-claim form online.

Thank you for your Nike.com E-claim submission! We have set up a Nike
e-claim authorizing you to return your product to Nike for inspection.

YOUR NIKE CLAIM NUMBER IS: # X-XXX

RETURN INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Please review the Nike return process Terms and Conditions you previously
viewed at http://www.nikebiz.com/e_claim/other.html. By submitting
a product for inspection you have agreed to all of the Terms and Conditions
described there.

2. Clearly print the address and claim number on the package EXACTLY
as shown below (please include your claim number!).

Nike R.L.C.
E-claim # X-XXX
26755 SW 95th Avenue
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070

3. Please include only the item you specified on the e-claim form. Remember,
only one product per claim number will be accepted.

4. Include a brief note with your name, home address, phone number, claim
# X-XXX, and a description of the claimed product flaw in the box
with the product.

5. Ship the package with an insured and traceable delivery service.
Nike assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen packages. Hand deliveries
are not accepted.

As a recap, upon product receipt and inspection, if the product is determined
by Nike in its sole discretion to have a material or workmanship flaw,
a NikeTown.com product voucher will be emailed to you with specific redemption
instructions. Note: Some swimwear, children's apparel, cycling, golf
products, and Jordan brand footwear may receive direct product replacement
instead of a product voucher.

If you have any questions please email us at consumer.affairs@nike.com
or call 1-800-344-6453 for assistance.

At NIKE we strive to maintain high standards of quality in all of our
products. We are equally dedicated to providing quality customer service.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to service you.

Thank you,

Nike USA Consumer Affairs

DESIMIMI33

Apr 7, 2016
DEFECTIVE/FLAWED PRODUCTS
Nike stands behind all of its products. If your product has a workmanship or material flaw, support is available depending on your place of purchase.

Some Nike products have specific written guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or warranty card for specific guidelines and return information.

Nike.com purchases: Flawed shoes, apparel and gear can be returned if manufactured less than two years ago. Follow the online return steps above.
Nike store purchase: Return flawed products to the store or another nearby Nike store.
Authorized retail store purchase: Attempt to return your product to the store. If you're unable to return to the store, please start a claim on Nikeclaims.com.
If you believe your Nike+ device is flawed, please contact Nike+ Support. Please contact Nike Golf Customer Service for assistance with flawed golf clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.