Neck tattoo: significance?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Was coming back from the shopping center this morning. Got into the building and there was a dude standing in front of the apartment door next to mine. He was a lanky black fellow, dressed like a rapper (complete with bandana under his baseball cap. I said "Good morning" and smiled but he did not reply. He gave me the 'intimidation' look and I just went to my apartment to open my door and get in.

Not sure if this guy is one of my new neighbours or just one of their acquaintances but he seems like trouble. One thing I noticed is that he had some kinds of gothic numerals arranged in linear fashion near the base of his neck, on the left side just above the shoulders. Does that mean anything to those in-the-know?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
That would not be as scary as him serving the unliving. :p

Edit: Dagta just told me on the tittiefeely forums that vampire minions wear such a marking in the movie Blade. I now understand your comment about the undead. Don't think that the case with this guy.:laugh:

Sorry about not being up to snuff on current-movie references in popular culture.:eek: