Nebraska State Senator John McCollister calls out Republican party for racist and immoral activity

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'd wager that white supremacists are indeed confused individuals.

So to be clear you accept that they are Trump supporters but you think they are just confused as to his actual positions?

Amazing that you’re more of an expert on what it means to hate minorities than the world acknowledged experts on the matter.

Lol.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
We ought to try and ignore this asshole in this thread, just to frustrate his ass. The only reason he posts outrageous shit is to elicit a response, it's clear that's all he here to do. His fun is in derailing topics and making them all about himself. He does this in thread after thread and after he destroys a thread I just quit going to it because every other post seems to be his. The rest are responses to him. He's a good goat roper, that's for sure, but that's all he want to do here is to get people's goats.

The poor guy is clearly an incel who is never going to have a real life and this is all he has to occupy his time.

Meh, I enjoy teasing him. I mean we all know he’s being transparently dishonest but he’s so, so easy to dunk on it’s hard to resist.

Except for maybe that guy who wanted to fuck his toaster I can’t remember an easier target on here than this dummy.

Reactions: soundforbjt

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Meh, I enjoy teasing him. I mean we all know he’s being transparently dishonest but he’s so, so easy to dunk on it’s hard to resist.

Except for maybe that guy who wanted to fuck his toaster I can’t remember an easier target on here than this dummy.

All he is going to get from me from now on is "fuck off, Russian troll" because all he is here for is to waste our time and distract with his shitposting. Talking to a dog pile is just as productive, true?

The toaster was great though, but this waste? Nope, he's a one trick pony and I'm bored of his shit.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Nope, I truly believe that the left are far more racist than the right today, and the evidence backs that up. But telling the truth in a room full of liars and indoctrinated sheep, it doesn't go over well. But, that doesn't make it any less truthful.
We are waiting for your so called evidence. Meanwhile I believe hell is freezing over.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Nope, I truly believe that the left are far more racist than the right today, and the evidence backs that up. But telling the truth in a room full of liars and indoctrinated sheep, it doesn't go over well. But, that doesn't make it any less truthful.

what evidence, quisling?

post it if you got it.

loki1944

Apr 23, 2020
Wonder when the Democrats will do the same for their ruining minority communities and embracing racist actions like affirmative action?

Yup, and let's not forget the KKK is part of Democratic heritage. Like Woodrow Wilson screen Birth of a Nation.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yup, and let's not forget the KKK is part of Democratic heritage. Like Woodrow Wilson screen Birth of a Nation.
Know this is just in bad faith. But can a political party really have "heritage"? A group you become a member of (or leave) on a whim? And who change their platform and values frequently.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Know this is just in bad faith. But can a political party really have "heritage"? A group you become a member of (or leave) on a whim? And who change their platform and values frequently.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I would have to agree. The KKK is white supremacists, which TMK was many D's, but long time ago. Now who is the KKK supporting, who are white supremacists voting for? Ain't the D's

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would have to agree. The KKK is white supremacists, which TMK was many D's, but long time ago. Now who is the KKK supporting, who are white supremacists voting for? Ain't the D's
The idiotic argument that "dems are real rasist, they used to be KKK!" really is a fascinating view into the conservative mindset. Not surprising, the idea of change is foreign and hostile to them, so can't comprehend that the parties have changed, and some people even changed their minds! To them it's all about doctrine and following authority, which is fixed and unchanging (and infallible). Which leads to some absurd contortions trying to mesh this all together, without altering anything.

I feel too many times progressives try to convince concervatives that the outcome of whatever change is better, and will improve things for everyone. But the main issue they object to isn't necessarily the "new solution" it's the change itself! Doesn't matter what it is, their mind simply can't handle change

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
...I feel too many times progressives try to convince concervatives that the outcome of whatever change is better, and will improve things for everyone. But the main issue they object to isn't necessarily the "new solution" it's the change itself! Doesn't matter what it is, their mind simply can't handle change

And here you have it. The fundamental flaw in politics.

Conservatives lack empathy for others and cannot be convinced to accept new ideas (or even process them).
Liberals are stupid because they think that they can talk to that wall of idiocy and make it change.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Southern Conservatives in the Democratic Party had a heritage of the KKK and White Supremacy.
Southern Conservatives started leaving the Democratic Party in 1964 because of the Party's support of Civil Rights.
Southern Conservatives almost entirely changed parties to the Republican Party WHILE IN OFFICE by the 1990s.
Southern Conservatives are the BASE of the Republican Party today, right now.

Try harder, clown.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
And which party today claims the Confederate flag as their heritage?

Reactions: dawp

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Yeah but the current KKK of today is ACTUALLY part of and supported by the current republican party.

Also as stated before the southern democrats of the 1960s switched sides and for all intents and purposes make up the modern republican party.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Another lurker acting ignorant of dixiecrat and Southern Strategy history, classic.
I wouldn't say ignorant, just they know the truth, it just doesn't jive with their worldview and so they ignore the inconvenient facts

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Wonder when the Democrats will do the same for their ruining minority communities and embracing racist actions like affirmative action?
The problem with the 'affermitive action is a racist action' argument is that the program was designed and implemented to help level out the playing field and reduce racism.
Even if you believe it did not work, it was not itself racist, it was at worst not as effective as hoped.
Compare that to putting babies in cages.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I like how the party of Lincoln can keep pointing to Democrats’ “heritage” while they actively cling to symbols of the confederacy.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
The problem with the 'affermitive action is a racist action' argument is that the program was designed and implemented to help level out the playing field and reduce racism.
Even if you believe it did not work, it was not itself racist, it was at worst not as effective as hoped.
Compare that to putting babies in cages.

straight from executive order 10925 signed by JFK...

""take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."

how in the world that translates to racist is insane.