Nearly got as many members as BBR :D

moonshinemadness

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2003
Only 105 to go , Come on TeAm!!! Considering what we had a few days ago (2600?) i think we have done fantastically.
Thanks to all the new members fo joining us, Thanks to Crazee for keeping up with the Newcomers, Thanks to Smoke for Keeping up with all the stats, Thanks to the Mentors for helping all our New Recruits out. And last but not least thanks to the entire TeAm for pulling out all the stops and crunching like crazy. I wouldnt say we are in the clear quite yet but this week has certainly shown what, as a TeAm, we can do when the going gets tough :D

**Knocks on wood**

Crunch On

Mikee

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Well ... what more is there to say?!

Before this final run i always thought of the TeAm as a nice community where u can get help and help others. But now i guess one must consider the TeAm being more like a family, that sticks together in times of trouble and even those grown-old or having left come back and restart helping the TeAm.

:wine: a big salut to all Members of Team Anantech :wine:

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
History:

BBR has maintained almost a 200 member lead over us during the entire 2.5 years that they have been chasing us. We have, on several occasions, closed the gap to under 100....only to go a little "soft" and let them regain the membership momentum. This is also the first time, that I can recall :confused: that we have had an actual NEWS story on the front page (correct me if I'm wrong). The closer we get TeAmmate # wise to BBR, the better off we are! :D

Great recruiting lately folks....thanks Adul, Smoke and Crazee as well as all the mentors and helpful TeAmmates during this large TeAmmate undertaking! :D

more...more...more! :Q

panhead49

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2001
a big THANKS to Adul for getting our news story on the front page......not once but twice!!......it really helped....

edit :spelling

Overkiller

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2003
Congrats everyone on their hard work and efforts..

It appears all the networking gear is up..just waiting for 1 more nic. and then the 1700+ @ ? will be up..more more more :D