NC GOP: Liberals anti-american, anti-god

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BigDH01

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481
"Liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in god."
- Rep Congressman Robin Hayes

:thumbsup:

I fail to see the problem here...

... that's because you're an idiot. I swear, I was an independent before this election started but I'm slowly turning to the left. I was voting 3rd party but you righties chased me right into Obama. This is coming from a working, accomplished American that has achieved middle-class status.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
"Liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in god."

And you reached this conclusion how?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: BigDH01

... that's because you're an idiot. I swear, I was an independent before this election started but I'm slowly turning to the left. I was voting 3rd party but you righties chased me right into Obama. This is coming from a working, accomplished American that has achieved middle-class status.

why do you hate America? :frown:

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004

Why do you idolize Adolf Hitler?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: AstroManLuca

pretty paintings and a dreamy part in his hair?

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Originally posted by: jonks
http://www.politico.com/blogs/...ve_In_God.html?showall

Hayes spokeswoman, Amanda Little says that Hayes absolutely denies making the comments that appear in the Observer article. She noted that other national reporters were at the event and didn't pick up on what the Observer reported.

Hayes spokeswoman Little is still denying it and accuses The Crypt of "irresponsible journalism."

OOPS. Check the audio on the link.

I suppose this qualifies as "Gotcha" journalism, but jesus christ, if you say something at a rally in front of thousands of people and reporters and then deny it, you deserve to get gotcha'd.

Btw, this came AFTER someone in the crowd yelled the witty "It's as clear as black and white" and was reprimanded because the GOP didn't want the biased media to take such innocent phrases and nefariously twist them....rofl

EDIT: He's apologized, sorta.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14797.html
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap...ssman-McCain-Rally.php
Hayes said "there is no doubt that it came out completely the wrong way." Hayes said conservatives and liberals differ greatly on the nation's future, but his comment was the wrong way to deliver that message.

HEY DICKHEAD: how about apologizing to the PRESS who you SLANDERED by calling them IRRESPONSIBLE because they accurately reported what you later LIED about?

How very Republican.:brokenheart:

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Why is it that Republicans regularly show up saying hateful, divisive stuff like this and I can't remember the last Democrat who said something like this about Republicans?

Must be that biased MSM, I bet...

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: AstroManLuca

He's one of those self loathing types that Plain believes she can re-educate. Why else would he constantly rail against those who have his best interest at heart.

MaxisOne

May 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Why is it that Republicans regularly show up saying hateful, divisive stuff like this and I can't remember the last Democrat who said something like this about Republicans?

While i think the majority of the verbal bombs lobbed come from the Republican side the Dems are certainly not exempt.

Exhibit A: Rep . John Lewis

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001

Of course you do because you're a hard working American troll that disseminates neocon hatred and divisive rigamarole like the ignorant puke you quoted.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
If you let me borrow the batteries in your sarcasm meters, I will confess as an unrepentant liberal. I would expand on my evils, but I am otherwise occupied. Tata, gotta run. I am far too busy picking the wings off of flies, poisoning pigeons, stealing candy from babies, and subverting America. God bless GWB&co, because they do more to destroy America than us wimpy libs ever could.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: MaxisOne
Originally posted by: Rainsford

While i think the majority of the verbal bombs lobbed come from the Republican side the Dems are certainly not exempt.

Exhibit A: Rep . John Lewis

Rep Lewis might not be your cup of tea, but I don't think what he says comes anywhere close to the type of insult in claiming that all liberals hate America.

Murtha might be a liberal example, now that I think about it a little more...he's constantly doing stuff like calling Western PA people rednecks and racists, but I'm not sure the same level of hostility is there.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well, i guess in some parts of the Country it's OK to be a good God fearing Conservative Christian and a Racist and not ever think that there's a problem with it. Now, what was the name of that organization that most of these bless'ed folks belong to again? It kind'a slipped my mind here....hmmmm

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Originally posted by: Budmantom
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
Originally posted by: Budmantom
I don't think they hate them...they just want a bigger piece of the action so they can fianace their particular vision of utopia. Unfortunately, it appears that their utopia doesn't include those folks who happen to disagree with that vision.

They hate them and they want to punish them.... the greedy....the wealthy....the upper class.

They also hate that people believe in God instead of government.

"We Have Met The Enemy and He Is Us"

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
You have to love the response.

"I didn't say it."
We have several people who heard you.
"I absolutely did not say it."
More people are corroborating the story that you said it.
"I absolutely did not say it and you're terrible journalists."
We have it on tape.
"OK, I may have said it, but I didn't mean it, and you're still terrible journalists."

What a complete ass.

He must be related to JS80.

Nah, he's just a bitch who won't back up his FUD in person :D

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005

Pssst - Loki - the other side - man this is going to be tough - they don't like the gays. Knowwhati'msayin?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2

Pssst - Loki - the other side - man this is going to be tough - they don't like the gays. Knowwhati'msayin?

Let Sarah get a hold of him, she'll fix him up real good, ya know with that exorcist that will drive the gay demon from him!

BMW540I6speed

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2005
When will politicians learn that, in this technological age, they can't say outrageous things to "fire up the base" without EVERYONE finding out about it? They cannot continue to make inflammatory remarks to "safe" audiences and expect the broader public to remain unaware.

Already, Rep. Hayes and Sarah Palin have apologized for their previous Un-American accusation statements. The strategy seems to be: First, send whatever hateful, coded message they want to the diehard dittoheads. Then, apologize to a general audience because their comments were taken out of context, or apologize "in the event that anyone was offended". This works because the people who seek hate and division hear their message and reasonable people hear the apology. Don't buy it. Palin and Hayes meant what they initially said and seem genuinely surprised that anyone could think differently.

According to the conservative definition of "Real Americans" the whole "war on terror" is a waste of time. None of the 9/11 attacks involved "Real American" targets, so nobody ever attacked "Real America". Maybe the "Real Americans" can crawl back under their rocks and leave the rest of us alone.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Dari
Originally posted by: Dari
Where were these people all this time? Fuck, it's like Sarah Palin gave them a voice and they're blaming everything on anti-American Americans who live in the fake and unpatriotic part of the country.

Where the fuck are the moderate Republicans to lambast these assholes?

They're busy cheering at Obama rallies. LOL

:laugh:

:laugh:

A few Republicans had a bunch of little tables set up on the side of the road.

One read "REPUBLICANS FOR OBAMA - CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN." This is right in the middle of Bumfuck Heights in Hickville County too. Far-right Christian fundies make Baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by: tweaker2
Well, i guess in some parts of the Country it's OK to be a good God fearing Conservative Christian and a Racist and not ever think that there's a problem with it. Now, what was the name of that organization that most of these bless'ed folks belong to again? It kind'a slipped my mind here....hmmmm

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...sorry, something in my throat, what were you saying?