NC GOP: Liberals anti-american, anti-god

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Butterbean
""Liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in god."

Why would anyone sensible apologize for saying that? Libs hate religion and religious people, the military, the self motivated and independent etc. Reality clearly attests to these things. The mistake some of the politicians make is not saying things its apologising for them. Just watching Dems eviscerate troops on CNN during worst part of war was all a person needed to know they are traitors at heart. Dems supported slavery and now they have become the new Confederacy.

FART

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
""Liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in god."

Why would anyone sensible apologize for saying that? Libs hate religion and religious people, the military, the self motivated and independent etc. Reality clearly attests to these things. The mistake some of the politicians make is not saying things its apologising for them. Just watching Dems eviscerate troops on CNN during worst part of war was all a person needed to know they are traitors at heart. Dems supported slavery and now they have become the new Confederacy.

/thread :laugh:

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

you are special.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Dari
Where the fuck are the moderate Republicans to lambast these assholes?

Long gone.

Lincoln Chafee was probably the last really 'moderate' Republican Senator.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
I secretly love when Butterbean shits himself all over the forums using his facial anus. It's ludicrously entertaining.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: eskimospy

FART

Well I have to give the debate to Eskimo on points, but BB for style.

Nov 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Budmantom
"Liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in god."
I don't think they hate them...they just want a bigger piece of the action so they can fianace their particular vision of utopia. Unfortunately, it appears that their utopia doesn't include those folks who happen to disagree with that vision.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Craig234
Originally posted by: Dari
Where the fuck are the moderate Republicans to lambast these assholes?

Long gone.

Lincoln Chafee was probably the last really 'moderate' Republican Senator.

Hayes is a Rep. not a senator.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Doc Savage Fan
"Liberals hate real Americans that work and accomplish and achieve and believe in god."

I don't think they hate them...they just want a bigger piece of the action so they can fianace their particular vision of utopia. Unfortunately, it appears that their utopia doesn't include those folks who happen to disagree with that vision.

And that differs from the conservative utopia that doesn't include those who disagree how?

DukeN

Golden Member
Dec 12, 1999
Another neocon using ignorance to rile up more ignorant boneheads. Who puts on this sincere and objective look on 'regular' TV. Nothing new here, time to move on.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002

They hate them and they want to punish them.... the greedy....the wealthy....the upper class.

They also hate that people believe in God instead of government.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Butterbean

I swear, you having a battle of wits with a rational person would be equivalent of you bringing a spoon to a gunfight!

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Geeze, leave it to our resident retard to amplify the hate. :roll:

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Vic
It's a disturbing form of vanity to assume that everyone who disagrees with you must be OUR enemy.

"Over time it's going to be important for nations to know they will be held accountable for inactivity," he said. "You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror." -- GWB 11/06/2001

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

They hate them and they want to punish them.... the greedy....the wealthy....the upper class.

They also hate that people believe in God instead of government.

Are you in some sort of competition with Butterbean for who can make the stupidest post?

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

You're a bigoted moron.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
- Rep Congressman Robin Hayes

:thumbsup:

I fail to see the problem here...

microbial

Oct 10, 2008

I just flashed that scene from Full Metal Jacket

"Lighten up, Francis"

This thread in general gives me a mental image of the movie Cujo

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: retrospooty
Yup, typical its "US or them" mentality. Always divisive and intolerant.

I would say that most die hard reps are unamerican because America is a melting pot of ideas and cultures and to be intolerant of other ideas and cultures is simply unamerican.

As far as religion, I would also say that they have it all wrong too. Whether there is a god or not, is based on your own personal belief, but if there is, I am sure neither he or his offspring would approve of republican practices, or intolerance. WWJB man... Who would Jesus bomb?
You know it's absolutely amazing how tolerant and truly American the Dems are. Who can deny that they're the true uniters within our nation and have uncanny insight into the mind of Jesus Christ. :roll: Your world view is a tad off if you don't mind my saying so. But I suspect otherwise.

And here come the trolls!

Seriously, the GOP and its followers would defend the antichrist if he voted R (which he most definitely does)

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
The Cons tried this ""Democrats=Hate"" in the late summer/early fall prior to the 2006 midterm elections.

How did that work out for them?

They've decided to add 'anti-American' and 'Commie' to 'Hate' for 2008.

Good luck with all that.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005

Isn't there a rule that insane people aren't allowed forum accounts? Seriously, you're nuts... or a really good fake poster!

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: microbial

I just flashed that scene from Full Metal Jacket

"Lighten up, Francis"

I think that was Sgt Hulka in Stripes

:laugh:

Feb 6, 2007
Originally posted by: microbial

I just flashed that scene from Stripes

"Lighten up, Francis"

Fixed that for you.

Dammit, heyheybooboo beat me!