NBC... on the cutting edge.

silent tone

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm glad that in the 21st century, we're able to tally up remaining electoral votes on a handheld dry-erase board. Too bad we're still stuck with high resolution, 3D CGI to display football scores on Fox NFL games.</scarcasm>

Anybody else notice that?

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
I loved watching Russert fumble with the thing - and his handwriting sucks. Even our local-schmokel newscasters have some cool laptops with a big ol' election logo on them, and here the big boys are with cheapo stuff like that.

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
russert is a twit! what a loser!

and did you notice that NBC broadcast has been democraticly slanted?

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
Oh yeah. I was watching NBC for some godforsaken reason, and Gore was beating the shiznit out of Bush - they were all but handing him the keys to the White House - then I go get a drink and switch to CBS and suddenly they are calling it for Bush.

Nice to know we can depend on the media to be unbiased (that goes both ways, Repub and Dem). /sarcasm

erub

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
yeah well NBC is just as bad with those flashing states - if they wanted to designate the states as ones that Bush won that Clinton had in 96, they shoulda used a different shade of red.

Stealth1024

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2000
Many reporters are either saying Gore when they mean to say Bush, or screwing up their math!!!!

Smbu

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2000
yeah, the dry erase board was pretty funny. Hmmm...a new state just reported in, it's time to re-calculate(~erase~), ah there we go.