NAZI STYLED HEALTH CARE FROM THE OBAMA ADMIN.

Rustler

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
"Think we?re exaggerating? Take the case of a paper entitled ?What Are the Potential Cost Savings from Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide?? It sounds like something that might have been written by Jeremy Bentham, or Aldous Huxley, or maybe Nazi doctor Karl Brandt, but it was actually co-authored in 1998 by ?bio-ethicist? Ezekiel Emanuel, brother of White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, a leading advisor to Obama?s budget director Peter Orszag, and a member of the 15-person Federal Coordinating Council on Comparative Effectiveness Research, the group which has been designated to prepare the list of which medical procedures will henceforth be permitted, and which will not. Emanuel?s co-author, Margaret Battin, has written other papers promoting suicide and selective refusal of medical treatment. The pair are really just echoing Karl Brandt?s defense of euthanasia at Nuremberg: ?Death can mean deliverance. Death is life?just as much as birth. It was never meant to be murder.? But it was."

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-health-care-fascism/

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/10239

---

Thanks for trolling. But hey -- Don't take my word for it. Just read the replies from libs and conservatives.

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
Way way out there comparing it to Hitler.
Now if you can prove to me that Obama read the paper "What Are the Potential Cost Savings from Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide?? , then I might be more concerned. Even then not as much as the author would like.

Damn where I can get some of the stuff this guy is on, it must be some excellent stuff !
Pentagon Preparing For War With The Enemy: Russia
U.S. military: Heavily armed and medicated
U.S. Special Operations Command to Use Michigan Town as ?Training Ground?
British Councils Hire Snoops as Young as Seven to Spy on Neighbors

Rustler

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
"This monstrous program was initially sold as an economic measure: ?The economic burden represented by people suffering from hereditary diseases is a danger for the State and society,? Nazi Dr. Gerhard Wagner said at the Nazi party congress in 1934. The Nazis required all state institutions to report on patients who were chronically ill, and used those reports as the basis to decide which patients should be killed. "

President Obama wants to save trillions of dollars from health care...................sound familiar.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
It is amazing Hitler keeps getting elected to power 60 years after sucking on a pill and blowing his own brains out. We had 8 years of him according to the left under Bush and now we apparently just elected him again!

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
I wasn't going to open this thread, but then I saw that it was in all caps which must mean it's important. Thanks OP.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Genx87
It is amazing Hitler keeps getting elected to power 60 years after sucking on a pill and blowing his own brains out. We had 8 years of him according to the left under Bush and now we apparently just elected him again!
Get it right. Its Cesar Chavez!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Rustler
"Think we?re exaggerating? Take the case of a paper entitled ?What Are the Potential Cost Savings from Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide?? It sounds like something that might have been written by Jeremy Bentham, or Aldous Huxley, or maybe Nazi doctor Karl Brandt, but it was actually co-authored in 1998 by ?bio-ethicist? Ezekiel Emanuel, brother of White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, a leading advisor to Obama?s budget director Peter Orszag, and a member of the 15-person Federal Coordinating Council on Comparative Effectiveness Research, the group which has been designated to prepare the list of which medical procedures will henceforth be permitted, and which will not. Emanuel?s co-author, Margaret Battin, has written other papers promoting suicide and selective refusal of medical treatment. The pair are really just echoing Karl Brandt?s defense of euthanasia at Nuremberg: ?Death can mean deliverance. Death is life?just as much as birth. It was never meant to be murder.? But it was."

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-health-care-fascism/

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/10239

What can I say I am flabergasted. Opps I mean I am passing gas....I am laughing so hard....I am speechless!! It`s hard to laugh and talk at the same time.
Another goofy post by the OP!!

Carmen813

Diamond Member
May 18, 2007
Well, the Nazi's were known for their incredible efficiency, even during a time of war. For example, they managed to maintain nearly the same armaments productions throughout the war despite U.S. bombing campaigns.

They also were the first to employ blitzkrieg or "lightning war" by conquering countries incredibly quickly.

So if our health care system is going to model Nazi speed and efficiency, then I guess I'm for it.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

Son of a bitch just won't stay down.

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
Originally posted by: Atreus21

According to Tobins spirit guide , we need to locate the body, cover it in salt , and burn it !
Considering the body was not claimed by any one country, we have our work cut out for us !

racolvin

Golden Member
Jul 26, 2004
From a mindset of "purely efficient use of finite resources" this idea is correct to a certain extent. That doesn't mean it's the right thing to do, but you can't argue with the sheer numbers based efficiency. While I'm not in favor of the state deciding when I should die for the sake of conservation of resources, I am also not in favor of the state PREVENTING me from dying with dignity and at a time of my own choosing, with the help of a willing physician.

Personally, I would choose doctor assisted suicide if it looked like there was no reasonable hope for my recovery, particularly if it meant that my ongoing medical care would send my wife and family into bankruptcy. In choosing assisted suicide I would be exercising my own right to live and die as I choose but I would also be choosing to conserve finite resources and not burden my family or "the state".

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Like I said before, 2012 will be a cakewalk. What's left of the Republican base will do all the work for us.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Wow....a paper on physician assisted suicide does not equal the passing/implementation of a T4 program here in the US. Nice troll jab at UHC though.

Rustler

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
http://www.larouchepac.com/node/10314

"The 1984 book's preface states that "The authors ... consider what American reactions might be. They note that enforcement of limits on medical spending would be much more difficult in the United States than in Britain for various reasons -- political and class structure, the organization of the delivery of medical care ... and the deeply held presumption of most American patients that all possible care will and should be made available to them."

Brookings President Strobe Talbott warns in his preface to the 2005 book, that it "compares practices in Great Britain, where health care has long been rationed, with those in the United States, where the idea of denying any well-insured person any beneficial care, however costly, remains explosively controversial."

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Modelworks
Originally posted by: Atreus21

According to Tobins spirit guide , we need to locate the body, cover it in salt , and burn it !
Considering the body was not claimed by any one country, we have our work cut out for us !

Rumors were the Soviets found him and transported him directly to Stalin. What that sick fuck Stalin did with the body is anybodys guess. So how ironic is it Hitler wont stay dead and keeps getting elected in the United States because Stalin took his body?

I feel this could make a great sourthpark episode.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006

Tin foil, get your tin foil here. We have caps, helmets, and just introduced, full-body tin foil suits, because you never know what They will try next.

0marTheZealot

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Carmen813
Well, the Nazi's were known for their incredible efficiency, even during a time of war. For example, they managed to maintain nearly the same armaments productions throughout the war despite U.S. bombing campaigns.

They also were the first to employ blitzkrieg or "lightning war" by conquering countries incredibly quickly.

So if our health care system is going to model Nazi speed and efficiency, then I guess I'm for it.

Well, that's a half-truth.

The Nazis were able to pump out tanks/planes during '45, but they were mostly non-functional. There was no QA, no standards, nothing, anything that could hold a hull together and fire a projectile was used as building materials.

Nazi healthcare was actually very good, if you were Aryan.