Nationally Syndicated Conservative Radio Host Slams Obama For The "O" Flag

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Text

:laugh:

I know the GOP pundits have run out of actual issues to talk about (especially since talking about issues hurts McCain), but this really sinks to a new low.

How stupid is this guy? Supposedly he's been nominated for some radio broadcaster's hall of fame, but listening to the clip on the page above should give everyone room for pause.

The conservative caller is even stupider, feeding his delusional frenzy about some "O" flag that doesn't exist. Here is an excerpt of what he said:

But really folks, did you notice Obama is not content with just having several American flags, plain old American flags with the 50 states represented by 50 stars? He has the "O" flag. And that's what that "O" is. That's what that "O" is. Just like he did with the plane he was using. He had the flag painted over, and the "O" for Obama. Now, these are symptom -- these things are symptomatic of a person who would like to be a potentate -- a dictator. And I really see this in this man.
Bob Grant, your segment on the "O" flag is symptomatic of a f*****g senile idiot.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
never herd of him either. sounds like he is the one not paying attention.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Should we be surprised to see a false, baseless and completely idiotic attack by a conservative? It seems to be the new "direction" of the Republicans.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
That has to be a new low in stupidity. I guess we will have to wait until McCain speaks in Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Maine, Mississippi, or dare we hope Mexico to find the M flags.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
Originally posted by: aphex
Should we be surprised to see a false, baseless and completely idiotic attack by a conservative? It seems to be the new "direction" of the Republicans.

hmm.. i agreed with jpayton because he made no sweeping generalization ( i'm sure it was a miss print or something) about "conservatives" like you did. good thing we are back on track now.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
Originally posted by: Lemon law
That has to be a new low in stupidity. I guess we will have to wait until McCain speaks in Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Maine, Mississippi, or dare we hope Mexico to find the M flags.

you should re-check our state flags and your map, there are a few more M states, (Michigan, Maryland, Massachusetts) and exactly None of them have a big M on them, not even Mexico!

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I hear he's got a scathing piece on "O" Magazine lined up for tomorrow, and an all-out assault on the Oxygen Network for Monday night.

Overstock.com is on his hit list after that.

It's all about the O.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: herm0016
Originally posted by: Lemon law

you should re-check our state flags and your map, there are a few more M states, (Michigan, Maryland, Massachusetts) and exactly None of them have a big M on them, not even Mexico!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well excuse me, I do not want discriminate against (Michigan, Maryland, Massachusetts), but does it matter if we can photoshop in a "M" and impose it on a State flag. And one thing for sure, Palin is a shoe in in Pennsylvania and Peoria with potato heads ever so plentiful in the peanut galleries of psychotic pacaderms.

Next time the dimocrats need to pick a candidate with a last name not starting with any State name to escape the taint, but a valid point, no it ain't.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The boogerman is spooking the bejeebers out of the lunatic right. I saw an O with horns on my French toast today. Such poor sad souls

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Let me tell you about Bob Grant. He was Rush before there was Rush. He did a talk show in the afternoons in New York City, which after Rush became big, followed Rushes show for years.
Grant has said some outrageous things:
(found on Wiki)

Grant as saying, on January 6, 1992, that the U.S. has "millions of sub-humanoids, savages, who really would feel more at home careening along the sands of the Kalahari or the dry deserts of eastern Kenya ? people who, for whatever reason, have not become civilized

he publicly complained that Magic Johnson's HIV hadn't yet turned into AIDS.

Minorities are the Big Apple's majority, you don't need the papers to tell you that, walk around and you know it. To me, that's a bad thing. I'm a white person

Grant has repeatedly advocated "eugenics" by promoting the "Bob Grant Mandatory Sterilization Program," which he describes as temporary sterilizations for women of childbearing age who wish to receive welfare payments

Grant's long stay at WABC ended when he was fired for a remark about the April 3, 1996 airplane crash involving Commerce Secretary Ron Brown. Grant remarked to caller Carl Limbacher, "My hunch is [Brown] is the one survivor. I just have that hunch. Maybe it's because at heart I'm a pessimist." When Brown was found dead, Grant's comments were widely criticized, and his contract was terminated

Imagine trying to bring Bob Grant into the campaign.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Austin Lounge Lizards version

Life is hard, but life is hardest when you?re dumb
No joie de vivre, just endless hours of tedium
With a negative IQ you?ll be lonesome sad and blue

You wait for years, but inspiration never comes
Thoughts you don?t have remain unheard because you cannot find the words