National Enquirer: "Pervy Ted Cruz"

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
I think we can put any doubt behind us now:
yozi9muciltftwujrlky.jpg

dayum..... you really only see that face when...

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
dayum..... you really only see that face when...

Shit! Now I understand why so many conservative men press their lips together into a thin line and then frown. I thought it was because they are prudes and were frowning in disapproval.

:biggrin:

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
I suppose the topic is worthy of consideration perhaps only in the sense that politically, many of the GoP's voters vote because they base their vote on family values and if that is dashed by this controversy it could mean Trump is that much closer to avoiding an open convention. Otherwise, I don't really give a damn if Cruz has had an affair or several affairs. He's running for president, not marriage counselor.

With that said in addition to being little more than a corporate mouth piece he's also disturbing and mildly terrifying and I would pray to go he never be elected to executive office.

sontakke

Aug 8, 2001
I can not make out the identity of the bottom left and bottom right "I have sinned" guys. The top three are the two guys from NY, a congressman and a governor correct?

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
To be fair I do not think Cruz started it. It was some SuperPAC which ran ad featuring Melania Trump's nude And it is plausible that Cruz had nothing to do with it considering the various anti-Duck factions in the GOP.

I won't post a link to that here but....

:thumbsup:

sontakke

Aug 8, 2001
Jimmy Swaggert, Laura Schlessinger, Newt Gingrich, David Vitter, Rush Limbaugh, Larry Craig, Ted Haggard, Henry Hyde, Jim Bakker, James West, John Ensign, Michael Duval, Bob Allen, Tony Alamo, Bob Livingston, Mark Sanford, Lew Beres, Mark Foley, Roy Ashburn, Rev. Michael Hintz

Is there anything common with the above list?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Jimmy Swaggert, Laura Schlessinger, Newt Gingrich, David Vitter, Rush Limbaugh, Larry Craig, Ted Haggard, Henry Hyde, Jim Bakker, James West, John Ensign, Michael Duval, Bob Allen, Tony Alamo, Bob Livingston, Mark Sanford, Lew Beres, Mark Foley, Roy Ashburn, Rev. Michael Hintz

Is there anything common with the above list?

Yes, it's pretty obvious that they are all very honorable and well respected Conservative gentlemen who represent the very best of what the Repub Party has to offer as role models for our youth and emerging religious fundamentalists.

Now, may I be excused from this forum so I won't be late for my next Liar's Anonymous meeting? They're featuring a tribute rendering of Tom Delay's masterpiece affidavit for his campaign finance trial.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It's clear that Ted doesn't read body language very well. The way he pushes himself on her is just creepy.

Yeh, I also have no words that could describe the revulsion I felt witnessing that particular gaze he had on his face just before he smacked that kid on the cheek.

Actors the world over must now be practicing that "look" he portrayed for future roles as child molesters and sexual deviants. ;)

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
HEHE. Yeah, old Teddy "HAD THOUGHT" he paid big bucks to kill this story.
And then comes along THE STORY.
Ted should demand his money back.
Hell.... a pay off is a pay off. Right Teddy?
U so F**ked.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Fat chance of any of these a-holes apologizing to any of the others. This has been the nastiest primary campaign I've ever seen. By far.

Which is funny cuz I thought the last few were quite horrible.

America gets a little worse each time around.

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it.
Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz.
I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again.
- Donald J. Trump

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156829629555725

Cruz blames Trump and his 'henchmen' for tabloid story
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/ted-cruz-national-enquirer-donald-trump/index.html

Private detectives are digging into at least five affairs Ted Cruz supposedly had,” claimed a Washington insider. The ENQUIRER reports that Cruz’s claimed mistresses include a foxy political consultant and a high-placed D.C. attorney!
ZZ71D05980.jpg

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The disturbing thing about Teddy is that when scandals or attacks pop up concerning candidate Cruz, Teddy always seems to have this scripted response all ready to go for before the media.
His old Ted Cruz reply seemingly right out of some two-bit scripted movie plot.

WHICH.... leads me to believe TED CRUZ himself created these scandals and attacks targeting himself only to later come out as the HOLIER THAN THOU poor abused innocent whiter than white, little victim.
Ted, pretending himself as going through the same percussion as did Jesus christ.
Hell... I'm surprised Ted doesn't nail himself to a cross before the press.

Ted's reaction to Donald supposedly attacking his wife, and now the latest poop, makes one wonder if Ted himself is not behind all of this.
It sure gives Ted the opportunity to play the victimized poor soul.

And considering Ted's history with mastering the dirty tricks play book of Richard Nixon, I wouldn't put it past Ted to pull off these stunts to later play the victim.
Sucking up to the voters that might fall for this stunt.

Would Ted Cruz abuse and misuse his own children and wife to gain a vote?
THAT is a damn scary thought.
Ted Cruz is more the threat to democracy than any Donald Trump would ever be.