National Enquirer: "Pervy Ted Cruz"

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Greetings,

Cruz, Kasich or Trump, all of them are crustymucus.

best regards,
swampy

:hmm:

GVuZPfN.gif

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
I don't believe this for a second. I mean, look at Cruz, he is the creepiest looking motherfucker on the planet. I have trouble believing he could possibly succeed in getting another woman, I'm shocked he got one to begin with.

But he's rich.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Serious question - has anything actually come of this? Given the general hatred for Cruz by dems and the MSM, one would think that if there was substance to this, they'd be beating it like a teenage boy.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Serious question - has anything actually come of this? Given the general hatred for Cruz by dems and the MSM, one would think that if there was substance to this, they'd be beating it like a teenage boy.

I was wondering the same thing, if they had some actual info on this, I'm guessing there would be a lot of people and organizations hot on the trail to blow it up.

Not that I would be surprised, there's always been something very creepy and unsettling about Cruz (aside from everything he says, much of which is also creepy and unsettling ;) )

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

You forgot GOP hates him also.

The lawyer for the DC madam has the info. He's petioning higher courts to get it released. He says he may release it anyway if they take too long

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

He's hated just as much, if not more, by the GOP. Or did you already forget?

This just shows how much more they hate Trump. :D

Triloby

Mar 18, 2016

Because as much as the GOP hates Cruz, they hate Trump even more. Who do you think is getting stifled the most for being the next potential front runner of the entire Republican party?

Also keep in mind that Cruz has made a lot of enemies and burned bridges within the GOP. Of course, the GOP won't come out and actually say that they hate him, but they have to keep this charade up somehow because Trump is the devil to them.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

The lawyer for the DC madam has the info. He's petioning higher courts to get it released. He says he may release it anyway if they take too long

He actually said in his request to the Supreme Court that if they didn't act swiftly that he WOULD release the documents anyway. The lawyer has a very colorful past though so I'm not sure if he is serious or just looking for another 15 minutes of fame. I have no doubt that he has something juicy though.

Better question: Why was he ordered not to release it in the first place? Sounds like they were specifically looking to protect high powered people. If it was a list of regular joes you can bet they would be going after them or publicly shaming them as some places do.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
No, I hadn't forgotten at all. But as others have said, the GOP hates Trump more.

He's hated just as much, if not more, by the GOP. Or did you already forget?

This just shows how much more they hate Trump. :D

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
He actually said in his request to the Supreme Court that if they didn't act swiftly that he WOULD release the documents anyway. The lawyer has a very colorful past though so I'm not sure if he is serious or just looking for another 15 minutes of fame. I have no doubt that he has something juicy though.

Better question: Why was he ordered not to release it in the first place? Sounds like they were specifically looking to protect high powered people. If it was a list of regular joes you can bet they would be going after them or publicly shaming them as some places do.

That's very possible.