Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
huffpo knocks it out of the park

Dy10FFTWkAAdk-x.jpg

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Wow. I guess Pecker and National Enquirer learned absolutely nothing the first time around with the Cohen/Trump fiasco. What filth they are parading as legit journalists.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
That's probably criminal on the part of AMI. Maybe Trump will end up draining the swamp in ways he never intended.

It's blackmail/extortion, full stop. I guess Bezos' box of fucks was empty today and that's just too bad for the Enquirer's Pecker. That asshole has been running the Enquirer as cover for his blackmail/extortion operations in support of conservative causes.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
The immunity deal Pecker/AMI got from SDNY over the Trump women payoffs was conditional on them not committing more crimes (of any sort). This is extremely embarrassing to SDNY. Do not publicly embarrass the most aggressive US attorney offices in the country. AMI is Fuuuuuuuuucked.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The immunity deal Pecker/AMI got from SDNY over the Trump women payoffs was conditional on them not committing more crimes (of any sort). This is extremely embarrassing to SDNY. Do not publicly embarrass the most aggressive US attorney offices in the country. AMI is Fuuuuuuuuucked.

Grifters gonna grift. It's all they know.

My estimation of Bezos went up considerably. The WaPo is in good hands under his ownership. I'll bet there's panic in Peckerville right about now... The sleazy bastards could use an attitude adjustment.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It takes a special kind of dick to turn Jeff Bezos into a sympathetic character.

True, but he made it clear that the WaPo, "the Enemy of the People" won't knuckle under to Trump or his friends.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
True, but he made it clear that the WaPo, "the Enemy of the People" won't knuckle under to Trump or his friends.
As a threat, it's carries some punch but in practice, it's pretty limp. I suspect that the number of people who would like to see Mr. Bezos' wiener is pretty small.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Damn...what WaPo investigation was AMI trying to get Bezos to drop??

And was Pecker making these demands at the behest of a friend?

Perhaps a morning tweet storm will reveal more...

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Exhibit A.. your honor.. blackmail

I guess we know what kinda clowns The Trump Crime Family and its capos (AMI) has on his staff.. idiots running everywhere at Ludicrous Speed!

From: Howard, Dylan [dhoward@amilink.com] (Chief Content Officer, AMI)
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:33 PM
To: Martin Singer (litigation counsel for Mr. de Becker)
Subject:. Jeff Bezos & Ms. Lauren Sanchez Photos
CONFIDENTIAL & NOT FOR DISTRIBIUTION

Marty:

I am leaving the office for the night. I will be available on my cell — 917 XXX-XXXX.

However, in the interests of expediating this situation, and with The Washington Post poised to publish unsubstantiated rumors of The National Enquirer’s initial report, I wanted to describe to you the photos obtained during our newsgathering.

In addition to the “below the belt selfie — otherwise colloquially known as a ‘d*ck pick’” — The Enquirer obtained a further nine images. These include:

· Mr. Bezos face selfie at what appears to be a business meeting.

· Ms. Sanchez response — a photograph of her smoking a cigar in what appears to be a simulated oral sex scene.

· A shirtless Mr. Bezos holding his phone in his left hand — while wearing his wedding ring. He’s wearing either tight black cargo pants or shorts — and his semi-erect manhood is penetrating the zipper of said garment.

· A full-length body selfie of Mr. Bezos wearing just a pair of tight black boxer-briefs or trunks, with his phone in his left hand — while wearing his wedding ring.

· A selfie of Mr. Bezos fully clothed.

· A full-length scantily-clad body shot with short trunks.

· A naked selfie in a bathroom — while wearing his wedding ring. Mr. Bezos is wearing nothing but a white towel — and the top of his pubic region can be seen.

· Ms. Sanchez wearing a plunging red neckline dress revealing her cleavage and a glimpse of her nether region.

· Ms. Sanchez wearing a two-piece red bikini with gold detail dress revealing her cleavage.

It would give no editor pleasure to send this email. I hope common sense can prevail — and quickly.

Dylan.

Last edited:

Triloby

Mar 18, 2016
On the plus side, anything that leads to the destruction/neutering of the National Enquirer/AMI is fine by me.

....I'm still amazed as to how fucking stupid this Pecker guy was to think that he could extort or blackmail Jeff Bezos of all people.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Future Senate hearing:

BEZOS: Yes, I sent dick pics. My friends and I, the boys and girls. Yes, we sent dick pics. I liked dick picks. Still like dick pics. We sent dick pics. The age of consent, as I noted, was 18, so the seniors were legal, senior year in high school, people were legal to send dick pics, and we — yeah, we sent dick pics, and I said sometimes — sometimes probably sent too many dick pics, and sometimes other people sent too many dick pics.

MITCHELL: What do you…

BEZOS: We sent dick pics. We liked dick pics.

MITCHELL: What do you consider to be too many dick pics?

BEZOS: I like sending dick pics. I like sending dick pics. I don’t know if you do…

WHITEHOUSE: OK.

BEZOS: … do you like sending dick pics, Senator, or not?

WHITEHOUSE: Um, next…

BEZOS: What pics do you like to send?

WHITEHOUSE: Next one is…

BEZOS: Senator, what do you like to send?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
According to Bezos's chief investigator Gavin de Becker, they looked at Bezos's phone and concluded it was not hacked.

They theorized either Miss Sanchez's brother who is a Trump supporter handled his sister's phone and forwarded it all the AMI or,

There is a foreign intelligence like the GRU/ Mossad or MI6 type entity which went through Bezos private text messages and photos and gave the stuff to AMI.

Or the phone carrier has a leak.

This thing is gonna blow up to find out how AMI got these things besides just the part of Trump's friend trying to destroy the owner of the Washington Post.

Last edited:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Was that tweet from a month ago?