NatGeo To Catch a Smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2009
I'm not saying I'd be able to cruise drugs thru an Airport but man these guys can be dumb. Why on earth do the do all the stupid talk up front about where they've been and allow themselves to be searched. Once the drugs are found they stop talking. Its all backwards they should keep their mouths shut than ask for lawyer.
Admittedly the cops are real good at getting into peoples head but why don't the guys giving them the drugs to carry coach them at all?

They need to watch this guy:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwYBshAScmE

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
You don't send your best people into high risk situations. Retard Pete is guy you want, because it's no loss if he gets popped. The drugs themselves are a triviality. They're virtually free to produce since the value is in artificial scarcity. They'll make more, and try again.

Feb 4, 2009
You don't send your best people into high risk situations. Retard Pete is guy you want, because it's no loss if he gets popped. The drugs themselves are a triviality. They're virtually free to produce since the value is in artificial scarcity. They'll make more, and try again.

Out of the two episodes I watched the only guy to go free had residue of something (I was half asleep) kept telling will stories that made no sense was ready to go for an xray then got smart and stopped saying yes to everything. They ended up not doing the xray kept him around a bit then let him leave with cut up shoes & luggage.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Sounds like a ripoff to 'Locked Up Abroad'. Yes, people are stupid. Yes, stupid people will do a lot of stupid shit for extra cash.

Feb 4, 2009
Sounds like a ripoff to 'Locked Up Abroad'. Yes, people are stupid. Yes, stupid people will do a lot of stupid shit for extra cash.

Kind of is but its more about the Police. Admittedly its dumb to try to smuggle drugs thru an airport it just amazes me that someone who has heroin hidden in a suitcase basically says yes to every search. Honestly is it that hard to tell the mule or have the mule do 2 minutes of web search and when stopped be prepared or simply say am I under arrest if so I want a lawyer.
I understand the question is worded like open your bag not can I search your bag or we're going to have a doctor in the airport xray your stomach not can we have a doctor xray your stomach. The complete lack of any preparation is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.